5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted
I bought this blouse in the colour 'Water'. Firstly, it's perfectly named. It's a lovely, cool, fresh shade of light blue, but not too pale - just right. The pattern on it is more noticeable than in the picture, I think, but I like it. I've worn this blouse a few times and it's comfortable and cool :)

As sizing's always a nuisance, let me say that Imy bust size...
Published 20 months ago by Emma3000

3.0 out of 5 stars Very short
I ordered XS and it fits well, but it is too short (I am 172 cm). Otherwise it is very nicely made and I am going to keep it and wear it with a vest.
Published 10 months ago by Katya Fandakova

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted, 13 July 2013

As sizing's always a nuisance, let me say that Imy bust size is 34" and I bought a 'Small' and it fits me perfectly. The only thing I must mention is that this blouse isn't a long one. In fact, I'd have believed it was a Petite one looking at it's length. It just sits past my hip bones, and I'm 5'3". That's ideal for me, but if you're very tall you might want to bear this in mind. The other thing is the sleeve: instead of having a normal open shirt-type sleeve end, it has what I can only describe as a small 'cuff' like you might find on a children's anorak sleeve. It's very thin, and I don't have a problem with it at all, but it did look strange when I first saw it. However, any sleeve strangeness is worth it to get this great-fitting, fresh-looking blouse at a good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very short, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Trespass Millie Womens Short Sleeved Blouse (Sports Apparel)