on 25 March 2013
I have tried a few of these for dampening down hair / wetting prior to blow drying & is hard toget ones that don't dribble / spray jet in one place but this one does good job of actually spraying even, fine mist of water.
on 6 August 2013
Looks plastic so it doesn't look very professional and it isn't see through.. so you can't see how much water is left.. But the spray handle itself is really good. Making it light and very easy to use.
on 3 August 2012
This handy little spray bottle is a must for dry ironing. Small enough to hold comfortably in a small hand, with a choice of squirt or spray it makes dry ironing of heavy cottons much easier. The total price was somewhat higher than other similar products in shops, however the good quality finish of this spray bottle makes if worthwhile.
This item could also double up as a mist sprayer for the indoor gardener's plants.
on 19 February 2015
Terrible product, clogs every 30 seconds and refuses to spray until removing the top and emptying the tube. Has no broken from "overuse" after around a month. Would never buy again
on 11 August 2013
A versatile product with several uses. It is brilliant to use a fine mist spray on your face to cool down in the hot weather, and, in particular, makes sleeping much easier on those warm sticky nights.
on 11 November 2015
I went shopping on the high street for a fine mist sprayer and I honestly didn't think it would be so hard to find one. I did try a fair few - all false economies. Either they didn't have a fine spray or the nozzle just dripped when spraying or something or other.

This product is perfect for my needs - spraying my hair while styling.

Pros
- As others have found it has a lovely fine mist
- Comfortable & sturdy nozzle head construction with a good grip
- Nozzle can be easily adjusted
- Transparent so you can see just how much is left when running low.
- Good design. Great design.

Cons
I think it's a wee bit on the expensive, it did hurt a little bit to pay so much for a sprayer. If it were just a pound or two less I would buy one or two more without hesitation.

Honestly, no other cons I can think of. It looks bigger in the pictures so make a note of the size. Not an issue for rme as I wanted something fairly small.
on 26 October 2014
Very happy with the nozzle, it looks simple but works perfectly. The spray is even and fine and can be adjusted to a water gun like function (both spray and water gun can also be very fun around the house).

I'm using it to look after a Japanese peace lily and she is thriving.
on 2 January 2016
Good spray bottle. Holds a good amount and sprays a very fine mist.

I use this for my ironing as I don't always like to use the steam feature but like to have a fine mist across my clothes and iron over it. The spray that comes with the irons usually don't give a fine mist and are usually larger droplets so you get some areas with lots of water and some with none. This perfectly evenly spreads water in the finest mist and one pump can cover a large area.
on 8 November 2015
I originally purchased a cheap 99p spray bottle from IKEA which leaked water everywhere and ended up going straight in the bin. This one proves that you get what you pay for. You wouldn't normally expect to use the word 'stylish' when reviewing a water bottle, but the shape and colour do make it look very well designed. More importantly, it does what it's supposed to and doesn't leak water everywhere. (I use it for misting the leaves of my bonsai tree).
on 10 January 2015
I was going to return this at first as it only delivered a single beam of water which was no good, however once I realised how sensitive the twisty-nozzle was I was able to adjust it properly. It delivers a good even mist which is what you want.