4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes but be aware of sizing.
Published on 19 Nov. 2009 by Gavin Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality,BUT...
Published 10 months ago by dominika

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes but be aware of sizing., 19 Nov. 2009
Bought these for my 9yr old daughter who has out grown her last pair. They look great and I am impressed with how well made and supportive they are for what is essentially a canvas shoe. Word of warning though, the item description says UK sizes but they aren't! I ordered UK 3 and when they arrived they were exactly the same size as the UK size 2 pair my daughter had out grown. I exchanged them for a 'UK 4' and they fit well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, well made, 11 May 2009
Light, comfortable and well made. It is all that I expected it to be, no more, no less. I used to wear this kind of shoe when I was much younger and now it seems that they are a fashionable again. Good, because they are fun, affordable and practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 24 Sept. 2013
I was very wary at first of whether these were fakes or not, because i didn't want to be paying that much for a fake pair of Converse! But after comparing them to a few other pairs, I came to the conclusion that they are real! Which is brilliant because its hard to find a genuine pair of Converse for under £40. When ordering, I was also very worried I'd get the wrong size because I was dreading the returning process but luckily i got the right one! (I'm a size 8 in womens and I chose size 8 UK). They came perfectly packaged in the box and were in perfect condition when I took them out! I'd highly recommend these to anyone! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars light weight easy ware shoe, 31 Jan. 2010
M. Arayedh (UK) - See all my reviews
this is a comfy shoe but should not be used if you have long walks everday as the shoe sole is not thick enough to absorb the pressure on your heel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality,BUT..., 28 April 2014
Good quality, BUT.... Delivery time??? OMG!!! I ordered through Amazon coz it was cheaper than in a shop. However I had to pay for delivery £7.99 ( just standard) and wait ages!!!! Taking under consideration everything... Well in a shop I would pay £2 more but got shoes stright away. For My product I waited 3 weeks. Not worth of the hassle with expensive delivery and 3 weeks waiting time !!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars The second best shoes in the world., 1 Feb. 2009
Mr. S. M. Pound "stewartpound" (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Old skool perfection. Fit like slippers yet feel like feathers. Superb.
4 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 16 Aug. 2010
I had a pair of converse boots as a student and now twenty years on they are still a classic. Not the most comfortable footwear but a classic nonetheless and the colour range is great. bargain price compared to the highstreet

5.0 out of 5 stars The best shoes ive ever bought, 28 Jun. 2009
Mr. E. Garner (UK) - See all my reviews
I don't usually buy products such as these, but after getting these converses I have never turned back. They are comfortable, stylish and all around great buy. There are two downsides however; they are pretty expensive in comparison to other shoes, although I think that it is definitely worth the extra bit of money. The other is you won't be able to stop buying them; I have sent off for another pair and planning to buy another after they arrive.
Overall a really good buy, would recommend them to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine Converse Allstar Hi-Tops, 8 Jun. 2013
I received this item quickly today and in good condition as always from Amazon (which is worth the one star that I had to give), but upon opening the box and further inspection I realised within 30 seconds that these were not genuine Converses.
There was no Chuck Taylor tag connected to the lace hole which all Allstars should come with, there were 8 sets of lace holes rather than the official number of 7, and finally the heel patch instead of just having All Star printed on them, it had Converse written above it.
These comparisons were all double checked on the official Converse Website.
Make sure you look out for any of these issues.
Refund and return to be done straight away, and will be now purchased on the high street for piece of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing How This Legend Walks!, 27 Jun. 2009
C. J. Van Vugt (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
My 15 old daughter said I couldn't walk on modern shiny sneakers no more. In Holland these are The Thing, she says. I claimed my poor feet probably couldn't stand in these shoes and postponed the order endlessly. But they are amazingly comfortable and good to wear all day. It's great to drive with them as well, due to good feedback. I don't get it, how can they be so comfortable and soft, but look so simple? Fits with almost anything you have in your closet as well. I'm happy with these.