4.0 out of 5 stars Good bike!
This bike is nicely designed and stuff, but the instructions for the front wheel are wrong. I killed myself trying to remove the nuts from the axis for nearly one hour and then I realized there was no need to. The specs said to remove them, but the only thing I had to do was to install the quick release bolt.

Overall, it's a decent bike for the price, a bit...
Published on 23 Jan 2011 by D.B.E.

1.0 out of 5 stars Heavy heavy heavy & Faulty
Published 19 months ago by Lian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Heavy heavy heavy & Faulty, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Woodworm GXI PRO Dual Suspension 26" Mens Mountain Bike (Sports)
I really wish I had not purchased this bike :-( now I am stuck with it.. customer services are a joke.. the bike arrived and weighed a ton, you can really feel the weight while riding.. also have had nothing but faults with this bike.. had the free wheel completely go on me, woodworm did send a free replacement back wheel.. but the whole bike just rides horrible.. wont go in all the gears, (gear shifters ARE NOT SHIMANO, but cheap plastic pieces of crap) it rattles, now i have some knocking noise from the peddles.. woodworm want to either replace the whole bike or repair this one, to be honest i want a refund, but they wont give me one.. dont want another one of these s**ty bikes sent to me and to repair this one would mean a complete overhaul of a NEW BIKE and alot of hassle on my part, I have no confidence that it will be 100% fixed anyway.... really unhappy :-(
one star because it looked pretty in the photo :-( as a bike its completely useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Cheap bike made for show, 11 July 2012
One of the worst bikes I have come across, this bike is built purely for show and that shows in its performance. The bike i received had a broken derailleur and so luckily I could return it and receive a full refund. I would not recommend this bike to anyone as the bike is too heavy for the suspension and full suspension bikes at this price are really not worth the hassle, you are better off getting a hard tail or rigid mountain bike. The gears on this bike are shimano however the gear shifters are not and are a cheap bit of plastic with a paper sticker on that looks like it belongs on a kids bike.

2.0 out of 5 stars Parts missing and the wheel was wrong, 2 Mar 2013
Opened product finding parts missing and the front wheel doesn't fit on frame, and the packaged was damaged and no instructions. Disappointing !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful bike, 5 Sep 2013
I wish I had read the reviews before buying this bike. It looks good but thats about it. I first rode this about 3 weeks ago and since then the gear shifter is faulty (only allows me to be in certain gears before changing back down when I let go), the front tyre wobbles even though I have correctly installed the tyre and both set of breaks rub the wheel even though I have spent ALOT of time trying to realign the breaks and even unscrewed the entire breaking system before putting it back together again. Its really heavy and just really a frustrating bike to have. I think there is a reason as to why it is heavily reduced in price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreliability, 20 Feb 2013
This bike seemed like good value for money, it was purchased for my son-in-law who cycles to work. Sadly in less than a year, one of the pedals has fallen off on 2 occassions, and the bearings have seized up. This bike has not been ridden for extended periods of time, but is very unreliable. I would not consider buying any bike of this make in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad serivce, 6 Mar 2012
on the 4 week of the use my bike's suspension got broken down. it took them 4 weeks to get my bike for repair when I got it back it was full of scratch and paint is removed. even though i gave them review about it they didn't reply at all.I sure that i will not buy any thing else from this brand again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy, 14 Jan 2011
Ian Macfarlane (uk) - See all my reviews
Bike arrived in good time and was good value for money apart from being very heavy - something I did not expect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Life expectancy 6 months, 5 Mar 2014
Undoubtedly the worst bike i have purchased,after 6 months use a pedal dropped off and the rear wheel spokes shattered, this on mere trips to work and back over level ground (the bike was also delivered with a distinct buckle to the FRONT wheel) which i forgave as i managed to repair it myself. I am currently searching for a replacement bike (elsewhere)

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 8 Nov 2013
Dont waste your money, hadnt nothing but trouble with this bike since I brought the thing. Had to get another bike after only a couple of months

1.0 out of 5 stars woodworm, 23 April 2013
Ms. J. Gurney - See all my reviews
Thought this bike was too good to be true. The price was fantastic but unfortunatley same as someone else have just gone to fix it together to find that the front wheel has a part missing and son can not use it at he moment. Rang the manufacturer to b told that need to email returns@spotsplc.com and tell them what is missing and will hopefully send another part out. Still waiting for them to contact me. To top it all i cant seem to find a phone number for amazon to complain. Like the bike or shall i say would like it more if it was in working order which is not

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›