5.0 out of 5 stars A must for the sunny weather

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly fiddly to put away
Published 2 hours ago by dippy reader

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for the sunny weather, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Babymoov UV Protection Tent (Baby Product)
So far we have used this for a picnic in the park, sitting out in the garden and a BBQ. It is brilliant and a must for a young child. It is cool inside and really protects your child from the sun. It is big enough to fit in a play mat to keep them entertained if you are out for the day and you can fit inside too to feed etc. It simply pops up and takes a few seconds to put down and back in the bag. A really great buy and we will be taking this on holiday with us this summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally brilliant, 1 Jun 2011
This review is from: Babymoov UV Protection Tent (Baby Product)
I bought this item a few weeks ago for my 6 month old baby girl to lay in whilst in the garden, given the very warm temperatures we've had recently this tent has proved invaluable and is perfect in every way. There is plenty of space inside, it remains cool, it's exceptionally lightweight and really does 'pop open' in one fluid movement, very easy indeed. My friend has a baby too and we quite often put both babies in there at the same time and there is still plenty of room for them plus toys etc. It comes with tent pegs so you can secure it down and also has a carry bag. We are going abroad soon and this will be coming with us as she loves laying/rolling about in it whilst also being able to see us. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't expect this to be so good!, 27 Jun 2014
This little tent is fab - it pops up in a second, is light and stores in a little carry bag which has an integral pocket to store four little pegs. My 4 month old baby has used this in our garden and we pop it in the car when we go out as it's so compact. Its airy & cool inside and can easily fit a bouncer chair or play mat. Instructions on how to put it down are not clear, but you tube has a video and it's actually dead easy once you can watch someone do it. I'm very pleased with this purchase and think it's great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Babymoov UV Protection Tent (Baby Product)
This baby tent is quick and easy to put up with the peace of mind knowing there is uv protection. Baby loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my baby, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Babymoov UV Protection Tent (Baby Product)
Great for days at the beach with my baby. It is really handy to let him kick around in without him being in contact with the sand or pebble beaches. Please note this is not big enough for several people to sit in. It fits myself, my baby and toddler, my husband can squeeze in if lying on his side, it is not intended to fit this many people.I am very happy that my children are not exposed to the sun when we spend time at the beach on hot days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product and Service, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Babymoov UV Protection Tent (Baby Product)
Excellent product - Extremely easy to assemble up and down. Highly recommended for both a sun shade and a play tent. Highly recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly fiddly to put away, 21 Aug 2014
I bought this for my new born a few months ago when it was very hot. While inside the tent it does get very hot if there is no breeze so I wouldn't leave a baby in there for very long to be honest. I like it, the colours are nice, good to feel the sun protection for little ones but goodness it was a real struggle to get it to fold back down so we've been almost reluctant to put it back up again after the fight to get it back in the bag. Once in the bag, it is very compact so perhaps we need more practice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tent with Good Protection, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Babymoov UV Protection Tent (Baby Product)
This is a Great Tent and with good protection, very easy to carry and to fold ( once you get the trick :) ).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and easy, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Babymoov UV Protection Tent (Baby Product)
It was the perfect solucionar for my baby and the best price that I couls find.
Easy to use and to protect the little ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend!, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Babymoov UV Protection Tent (Baby Product)
Lovely tent. Have used it several times at the beach and in the garden, and is so easy to fold up.

Babymoov UV Protection Tent