5.0 out of 5 stars Not a defense, but a warning and encouragement to all, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: When Godly People Do Ungodly Things: Finding Authentic Restoration in the Age of Seduction (Kindle Edition)
Having been in full time ministry for several years, it has always shocked me when I, or others, do sinful things. Having been brought up to believe that a true Christian would not be capable of sinning to such an extent that they ruin their own life, and the lives of others around them, I found this book to be liberating and encouraging, all whilst providing a clear warning and advice on how to avoid falling into the same traps of the devil that he has ensnared others with.

Beth Moore, a victim at one time to these traps herself, writes with wisdom and experience, not only of hers but of many other Godly people who have told their story. Moore divides the book into three sections: a warning against the reality of temptation, advice on how to safeguard yourself, and then a section on how people can be restored to a healthy relationship with God.

As someone who ministers to others as well as seeking to live a life that pleases God, I have benefited personally from Moore's writing, and would encourage all Christians, particularly those in full time service, to read this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Revelationary, 28 July 2014
K. Stephenson (Chesterfield) - See all my reviews
I loved this book! I had been experiencing pain and destruction as the result of sin in my life and was shocked and struggling to come to terms with and understand why this was happening. My eyes and heart were opened, and I have never felt an outpouring of grace like I did when I read this book.

Despite being a Christian for over 10 years, this book introduced me to completely new concepts and refreshed my soul, invoking deep sorrow and the will to repent as well as great joy and renewed appreciation for God. I was affected on a deep level, and it has helped me do the work necessary to restore my life, though it hasn't been an easy journey.

I would recommend this book to every follower of Jesus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 16 Feb 2014
I really love it, it. Any true christian should read this. Great seller, delivered on time well packaged. Will definately buy from again.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book, 4 Jan 2014
This is a true gem of a book. Well worth downloading and reading. As always Beth gives some very good teaching as well as helpful and practical suggestions.