5.0 out of 5 stars great gift for a 1 year old boy
I bought this drum kit for my one year old nephew and it was a great success. He hasn't stopped playing with it since he recieved it back in October.

All his friends love sharing it too as there are so many bits within the drum.
Published on 24 Jan 2011 by pbilli

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels a bit cheap
Published 22 months ago by Schmookiddy

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift for a 1 year old boy, 24 Jan 2011

All his friends love sharing it too as there are so many bits within the drum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this..., 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
Brought this for my son and he just loves it.... It's just so amazing seeing him learn along having fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
Total love this musical set. I first saw it at a birthday party took me a long time to find it but it's well worth it's money. B toys are beautifly made

5.0 out of 5 stars a hit, 25 May 2014
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
she loved it at christmas and it will prove to be a present with a long life. a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy, 19 May 2014
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
I have purchased 2 of these now and they make an excellent toy for young children. Lots of fun to bang and shake

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 April 2014
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter's first birthday. She loves it. They are fantastic quality and really eye catching. I have had loads of people asking me where I got them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very colourful and well made. The only thing was ..., 5 July 2014
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
Very colourful and well made. The only thing was that the strap was missing! I sent the first one back and the second one also had strap missing. Maybe this has been removed due to the length and the dangers with young children?

5.0 out of 5 stars A great toy for fun and development, 12 Dec 2014
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
One of my favourite purchases of the year, the B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments had been on my wishlist for my niece for many months.

The instruments are very sturdy, easy to hold (my niece is nearly a year old) and the fact that all the instruments store inside the drum mean that there is one less toy for me to stand on!

As mentioned in the listing, the recommended age for this toy is 18 months but i'd definitely think a child of 12 months and above would get a lot out of this toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels a bit cheap, 19 Feb 2013
Schmookiddy (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
I bought this for my son when he was about 7 months old. He instantly liked the little eggs & the drumsticks, the other items were a bit too big for him to grasp at that time. My immediate impression is that some items felt cheap, e.g. the 'A' shaped instrument with the bells on is made from hollow plastic, the sort of thing you might pick up in a pound shop. None of the instruments make that much noise - you might think this a good thing! but I find that it means he never chooses to play with this over other noisier, better constructed musical instruments he's been given since as gifts.

Perhaps it's a cost thing as a friend of mine was given this as a gift for her son & therefore didn't know how much it was & felt that it's a really lovely item, but as I paid £30 for it & comparing it to the sturdiness of equal value toys I was expecting a bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting & Colourful, 22 Nov 2014
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
I ordered this instrument kit for my 1 year old god-daughter for Christmas and I am highly delighted with it. The item looks much more expensive than the amount I paid for it and it looks very colourful and well made. I can't wait for her to open it on Christmas day. The delivery service was excellent and I would thoroughly recommend both the item and the seller. Thank you very much.

B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments