5.0 out of 5 stars great gift for a 1 year old boy
I bought this drum kit for my one year old nephew and it was a great success. He hasn't stopped playing with it since he recieved it back in October.

All his friends love sharing it too as there are so many bits within the drum.
Published on 24 Jan. 2011 by pbilli

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs protective packaging
Published 4 months ago by Viola Johnston

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs protective packaging, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
This toy looks better than the picture, I am really pleased with my choice, however as this toy does not come in a box or with any other type of packaging protecting it, it was scuffed and dirty and the top skin of the drum seems a little out of shape. This is why I gave it two stars, toys bought online and delivered via courier need to be protected and I dont think the B Parum band suits online shopping as they seem to pride themselves in being environmentally friendly.
Unfortunately I need this for a birthday present in two days so don't have time to return it and I guess once it has been kicked around the floor a few times it will look no worse, it's just a pity it will look that way when I give it to them now.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift for a 1 year old boy, 24 Jan. 2011

All his friends love sharing it too as there are so many bits within the drum.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very colourful and well made. The only thing was ..., 5 July 2014
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
Very colourful and well made. The only thing was that the strap was missing! I sent the first one back and the second one also had strap missing. Maybe this has been removed due to the length and the dangers with young children?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this..., 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
Brought this for my son and he just loves it.... It's just so amazing seeing him learn along having fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 April 2014
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter's first birthday. She loves it. They are fantastic quality and really eye catching. I have had loads of people asking me where I got them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, not quite as described, 17 Feb. 2013
TD (Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
I ordered this drum set for my baby daughters first Christmas. The drum arrived promptly and was well packaged, however I noticed that one of the musical eggs was missing, as was the strap. I contacted the resolution team who sent me a replacement egg but informed me that due to arising health and safety procedures, the strap could no longer be supplied with the item. Whilst being very safety conscious I was very disappointed with this. I believe the item description has since been changed to inform potential purchasers that the strap is now not included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
Total love this musical set. I first saw it at a birthday party took me a long time to find it but it's well worth it's money. B toys are beautifly made

5.0 out of 5 stars A great toy for fun and development, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
One of my favourite purchases of the year, the B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments had been on my wishlist for my niece for many months.

The instruments are very sturdy, easy to hold (my niece is nearly a year old) and the fact that all the instruments store inside the drum mean that there is one less toy for me to stand on!

As mentioned in the listing, the recommended age for this toy is 18 months but i'd definitely think a child of 12 months and above would get a lot out of this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars B. Drum, 6 Jun. 2015
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
Lovely toy bought for daughters first birthday. Like the fact can store the bits and pieces in the drum. Have found on other reviews across different websites that the lid keeps falling off but this hasn't happened to ours. Well made as would expect from B. Toys. Age range says up to approx 3 years but my nearly 5 year old enjoys playing this with sister. Thoroughly recommend this for any children who love to make a lot of noise!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy, 19 May 2014
This review is from: B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments (Toy)
I have purchased 2 of these now and they make an excellent toy for young children. Lots of fun to bang and shake

B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments