5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Collection, 2 Oct 2010
Martin L. Swartz (Mansfield, Ma United States) - See all my reviews
With me being from the USA,
My only exposure to Charlie's
music was via the Internet.

He is one of the UK's best kept
secrets. I'm sure he would do
just as well if he was available
on this side of "the pond".

When I ordered this CD, I was
aware of Charlie's slow, sentimental
songs, but had no idea he also
did songs such as "Long and Heavy Chain"
or "Counterfeit Man" which I absolutely love.

I highly recommend this 2 disc gem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum's birthday gift, 28 Aug 2009
D. Wilkin (London, England) - See all my reviews
My mum had heard Charlie Landsborough's music on the radio and asked me to get her a CD. This album had all the songs that she knew from the radio. She loves it and having listened to it too I must admit it is good, very soothing and relaxing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie Landsborough Ultimate Collection, 21 Aug 2007
H. M. Metcalfe "Beader" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Charlie is top of the pile for me, his music is just wonderful, if you are not sure please give him a chance

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cd, 8 April 2014
Beautiful cd, was played for my mum at her funeral, wasn't a dry eye in the chapel, he was her favourite singer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars a portrauit of charlie lansbough, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Portrait Of Charlie Landsborough - The Ultimate Collection (MP3 Download)
I really enjoyed it my friend got me into listening to him I now have about 8 or 9 of his car lovely music thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie Landsborough, 5 April 2013
What a Great Artist, I think I have bought all of Charlie Landsborough's cd's, I just cannot stop playing them. I have always loved and listened to them for many years, and I never tire of listening to them, they have everything, there is nothing to dislike, and what a soothing voice. I hope Charlie continues to sing his wonderfull songs, and to keep bringing out new ones too, sooner than later. My family don't get to hear any other music while I am in the house..... Ah, now that's a shame. Please keep on doing your wonderfull songs Charlie, a big fan, always have been. Regards Kay
South Yorkshire.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Portrait of Charlie, 18 April 2012
Excellent service, quick delivery and a very good price. Charlie never makes a bad c.d. and this is no exception. Would recommend it to anyone who likes easy going music.

5.0 out of 5 stars SOME OF HIS BEST, 14 Jan 2012
HOW THIS DOUBLE CD CAN BE CALLED "THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION", I DO NOT KNOW. THIS TITLE INFERS THAT ONLY THESE 40 TRACKS ARE THE BEST, OR AT LEAST WERE THE BEST UP UNTIL 2005, WHEN THIS COMPILATION WAS FORMED. ALMOST, IF NOT EVERY TRACK THAT CHARLIE HAS RECORDED IS WORTHY OF THAT COMPLIMENT.

WE ALL KNOW THAT "WHAT COLOUR IS THE WIND" AND "MY FOREVER FRIEND" ARE EXCEPTIONAL, BUT LISTEN TO SUCH HEARTRENDING TRACKS LIKE "I DREAMED I WAS IN HEAVEN", "THE GREEN HILLS ARE ROLLING STILL", "ITS RAINING OUTSIDE" AND "PART OF ME". THEN WE HAVE THE UPLIFTING TUNES, "FURTHER DOWN THE ROAD", "HEAVEN KNOWS", "SHINE YOUR LIGHT" AND "WHEN YOU WERE SWEET SIXTEEN". TO ADD TO THIS HE MAKES SONGS WRITTEN BY OTHER PEOPLE HIS OWN, "WHEN I`M DEAD AND GONE", "CRAZY", "ALWAYS ON MY MIND" AND "SMILE".

THERE ARE A FURTHER 28 TRACKS HERE. EVERYBODY WILL LIKE SOMETHING, MOST WILL LIKE THEM ALL. HIS INTERPRETATION OF THE LYRICS IS QUITE WONDERFUL, PARTICULARLY OF THOSE HE PENNED HIMSELF.

I ORIGINALLY BOUGHT THIS A FEW YEARS AGO, I LOANED IT TO SOMEONE WHO ASKED IF THEY COULD KEEP IT, I LET THEM, THEN FOUND OUT IT HAD BEEN DELETED. NOW, THANKS TO AMAZON, I AM, AT LAST, ABLE TO REPLENISH MY COLLECTION.

4.0 out of 5 stars CD, 16 Jun 2011
Mr. J. Fleming (Warwick UK) - See all my reviews
Can't say a great deal, other than I ordered them for my mother! She tells me that she likes both of Charlie's CDs that I ordered.
They are second hand, but were as new, and cheap as chips. I've found that generally, second hand CDs bought through Amazon have been excellent. A far cheaper alternative than buying new. The cases and covers were all in good order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Collection, 25 Sep 2010
This Cd shows the diversity of Charlie Landsborough from moving ballards to songs you just want to dance to, Country, Folk, Gospel, Inspirational, Ballard or feel good songs this is a must a 2 CD showing the range that this great singer has I used this to do a one hour special of Charlie on my show on local Hospital Radio here in Fife. Add it to your collection and youll not be sorry