4.0 out of 5 stars Good value
I was pleased with the ease of assembly; it was not fast (took my partner and I best part of an afternoon) but I have seen so much worse ... everything fitted well and the instructions were clear.

It looks much nicer finished that one would think when you get it out of the box.
Published on 20 Sep 2011 by Green Tower

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Desk Awful delivery
The Desk is great. It's a bit of an effort to assemble but if you follow the instructions (and have a DIY mate on board) you will be OK.
Published 18 months ago by Aw

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 Sep 2011
This review is from: LILLE WHITE w/ Walnut Trim Colour Computer / PC Workstation Table Desk with Drawer and Door by DMF

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good value desk, 10 July 2012
Received quickly from seller. Very heavy item. The delivery driver said "I've got the biggest flatpack ever for you" and he had difficulty getting it from the truck to the front door. Anyway assembly wasn't too difficult except for two pieces where you had to screw your own holes into the wood which was a bit annoying but possible with just the screw and a screwdriver. Says requires two people but I managed to do it alone in about 3 or so hours. Might be useful to have some help for the last few steps. Looks great and is built well. A great upgrade from my old tiny desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Desk Very Solid, 28 Sep 2012
The desk was delivered quickly and well packaged. It is quite heavy but that's because its a quality product.
Ive put many self build items together and this was the best yet. Very Happy 5 Stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, definitely recommend!, 1 Aug 2013
We bought two identical desks for our newly refurbished study. They arrived incredibly quickly and were carefully packaged. They were very straightforward to build and we are so pleased with the finish of them. They are very solid and look really stylish. The desk top is a very good size and the cupboards very deep and able to hold lots of files, etc. Overally, we're really pleased with these and would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars exellant, 26 Feb 2012
This table desk is worth money! It looks really good, have nice, solid finish and it's easy to assamble - I've done it my self. It's so nice that my friends, when they saw it they said they gonna get one for themselves. I'm thinking of buying book shelf from this seller- it' so good

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Desk Awful delivery, 11 Mar 2013
As for delivery then this was a fiasco. Luxury Express said on the advert that this was in stock but frustration that it had not arrived prompted me to e-mailed them. I got this back: "Apologies this item is currently out of stock and won't be restocked for 2 weeks please advise if we can hold your order till then or if you prefer to cancel"
I really wanted this desk and continued with the order that eventually arrived. So all in all a great Desk but need to drop the Express from Luxury Express

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent piece of furniture, 7 July 2012
Ordered from Amazon and received promptly. Easy to put together following the very clear instructions - one person about 3 hours. This desk is really solid and looks terrific. Would recommend to anyone requiring a new desk. The price is very reasonable for something as nice as this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 31 Mar 2014
It's a Brilliant table, took a while to build but it's beautiful. Other than that, I'm extremely satisfied and happy

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged in box - returned to supplier., 27 Mar 2014
The desk was very well packaged with no sign of any transit damage, but when opened there were three pieces badly chipped (including the walnut top) and the drawer surround was snapped and in three pieces. After requesting photos of the damaged items and trying to encourage me to take individual replacement parts, the supplier finally accepted the return of the product and Amazon refunded the costs in full. The overall product quality was very poor, looked cheap and the one I received was not fit for purpose.

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty unit, 26 Mar 2014
I brought this unit and first thing I noticed was that it was extremely heavy. The unit came with bad instructions. none of the parts were numbered making it impossible to put together. The wood is poor chip board quality. the holes were not in the right place. The desk was very wobbly and I had reinforce it myself with wood I had around the house to make it usable. I emailed the seller with these comments and all they did was send me pdf instructions bit late for that and it did not help as that was not the only issue.

Only positive was it was delivered promptly, this was not a cheap price but it is a cheap product left very frustrated.