5.0 out of 5 stars No more prescription drugs for my dog. Bubble now has a good walk every morning.
We had been struggling with prescription drugs for Bubble for a year, when her stomach became so badly affected by these that she was not eating at all and eating grass for days on end in order to settle her tummy. Having read of the possible fatal effect of the side effects, I searched for an alternative and found Youmove. As it's in my nature to research everything...
Published 21 months ago by PenelopeMK

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappionted
Published 20 months ago by Ann

‹ Previous | 1 2 398 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 5 Mar. 2013
MaxC (London, England) - See all my reviews
I recently adopted a 9 year old Labrador suffering terribly from arthritis. After a walk of barely a mile he couldn't lift his hind quarters. It was so bad, the first time this happened I thought he had become paralysed! I tried slipping him some glucosamine in his dinner but he wouldn't have it. He just ate the meal and ignored the powders.
I discovered this product on Amazon and as a result of reading the reviews I decided to try it. Folks,it's amazing.
In just two weeks of taking the product ( 2 tablets slipped into his meal, which he doesn't notice) he now runs out of the door in the morning. The change is unbelievable. It's changed both of our lives for the better. I'd recommend it without hesitation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappionted, 20 Aug. 2013
Having read such positive reviews on these tablets I thought I'd try them on my 5 YR old rottie who suffers from lameness to his front leg (shoulder joint problem) so I bought 2 lots, he was on a double dose to start with as instructed which meant 8 tablets a day for the first 4 weeks, now into the 7th week there has be no change in him at all, i was very very disappointed, I will be putting him back onto Synoquin....

5.0 out of 5 stars The vet could not find an obvious problem without him going under and none of them believed he was bad enough to warrant that at, 28 Jan. 2015
C. Burton "C" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets) (Misc.)
I had these arrive on the 13th Jan, so just over two weeks of using them and I can really see a difference. My German Shepherd would get stiff or even limp (on whichever leg took his fancy) after long walks, especially when he would run a lot. The vet could not find an obvious problem without him going under and none of them believed he was bad enough to warrant that at this stage....however due to his breed and the fact like all of us, he isn't getting any younger....I contacted the GSD rescue world and so many people recommended this that I thought I would give it a go. He now has 6 tablets daily [3x AM, 3x PM] as recommended for the first month, plus I add in the four essential oils once a day. He has not limped since, but even more than that he doesn't seem to click/get stiff as he gets up. I will update this once we are on just 3x a day for a while...but at current I am very very impressed and will continue to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Feb. 2012
I have a 11 month old lab who due to fast growth developed OCD Hock in his left back ankle. Using these supplements has not only helped his joint amazingly but he now has an even shinier and softer coat. Brilliant stuff would recommend them to any one with a large breed dog with joint problems

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, As Described, My dog loves them!, 8 Aug. 2012
C. Barnaby (UK) - See all my reviews
I have been given my 10 year old dog these tablets for the past 6 months and firstly she loves them, which is lucky as otherwise they may be difficult to get her to take. Secondly I have noticed an improvement in her agility. She seemed quite reluctant to go for walks before, but now she is mor happier to go and perhaps her joints are therefore being helped by these tablets. Certainly worth a try and I would recommmend them.

Also arrived promptly and were well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully it works as well and provides a better living of life for your pet., 25 Aug. 2014
If your dog is getting older by the day, daily life such as walking up the street especially for 14 year old dog with a bad knee (which he had since 4-6 year old) at times can make it uncomfortable for them especially now he is a lot older. With this product over the course using daily i.e for a month gives them great mobility and energy. He does his little plays and lightly running around the garden with the other dog we have, obviously its not a miracle supplement and won't cure or make your dog live longer, it just gives them a better living of life and we had checked with a local vet about these and says they are great for dogs with stiff joints and older age dogs. We haven't stopped buying them since last year. He used to eat them on there own at one point but he has become fussy so we either just put them in is bowel with food and doesn't seem to notice them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product - just buy it!, 4 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets) (Misc.)
What can I say! FABULOUS! Read all the reviews about this as I am always sceptical about this type of thing, but I was desperate. My beautiful Curly Coated Retriever who was just coming up to 9 suddenly began limping on her near fore. I was convinced it was cancer although my vet who is marvellous was convinced it was arthritis but not sure where it was. As she is already on steroids she cannot have non-steroidals, the normal choice for arthritis. My vet gave her a course of injections which he said normally worked quite well, but did absolutely nothing for her and she continued to get worse by the day. I was so worried about her as she is a big dog and was really struggling to walk at all. My vet x-rayed her and he was right (as always) as she had severe arthritis in her left knee. I had been reading about Yumove so had started her on them (double dose) a few weeks before. She got no better and then I read a comment from a user who said to persevere for 3 months so I continued the treatment. Well the 3 months are not yet up but she is a totally different dog now. She still limps slightly but nothing like she did and is playing with her ball and toys just like she did when she was a puppy. I am so relieved and grateful as I really thought I would have to have her put down. She still has the arthritis of course but she now hardly limps at all and is so well in herself. I cannot speak more highly of this product as it has transformed her life - and mine!

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog wouldn't be alive if if wasn't for these., 1 July 2011
My dog was intolerant to anti-flams and so ill. On recommendation, I tried Yumove and they worked for her. Her life has turned round, she has a better quality of life. Even more mobility than when on vet prescription drugs.
The magical ingredient is Green Lipped Mussel, which works like anti-flams, and the highest quality ingredients are included in the tablets.

Grateful I am.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product,, 11 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets) (Misc.)
The product came before the predicted date, which was awesome and very good service. Right, more about the product: I have a 9yr old German Shepherd (Female) and a 7yr Old white German Shepherd (Male). The Female was beginning to become a little stiff after walks and getting up in the morning, I have now been using this product for 4 days and there are "REAL" noticeable improvements after walks and when she first gets up in the morning, this product is worth every penny I would recommend it to anyone especially for people who own dogs that a known for hip dysplasia. For the record I was a little sceptical before I bought and used the product but happy with the results. All the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Arthritic shoulder, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets) (Misc.)
Wonderful results for my labrador - it took about 10 weeks of three pills a day but now there's no limp

‹ Previous | 1 2 398 | Next ›

Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets)