4.8 out of 5 stars2,006
Size: 300 Tablets|Change

on 3 January 2013
Brilliant stuff for older dogs, my boy is 14 and uses Yumove every day, and has arthritus.
but since using Yumove he has been so much freer in his movement, I would reccommend it
to any dog owner.
on 11 February 2012
My springer spaniel has been on two tablets a day for over 6 months now and have noticed an improvement in her front leg joints much cheaper than Vet fees.
on 24 July 2014
I cannot recommend these Yumove tablets enough, and don't think our labrador who has bad hip dysplasia and arthritis in his elbows would still be here at 12 years old if we hadn't been using them for the past 2-3 years. Even our vet warned us when he was very young we wouldn't get a full lifespan out of him. When the vet's prescribed tablets were no longer working we changed to these and our beloved labrador got a new lease of life! This continued until recently and we then discovered Yumove have brought out a Yumove Advance forumula which can be prescribed by the vet (although you can get this with some sellers without a prescription). Again, he's been given another boost, and whilst I know he can't go on forever, I really believe they have saved our pet. Incidentally, we had to wait 5 days once when there was a mix up with an order of the new Advance tablets and our lab could hardly walk. As soon as they arrived he was back up again on his feet, so it's not our imagination!
on 24 January 2016
My 9 year old staffy cross suffers with athritis. When he was first diagnosed he was put on a coupl weeks worth of anti inflamitories by the PDSA vet. He went from decrepid looking and unable to get on the bed to abouncing around like a puppy again. When I ran out he clearly started to stiffen up again so I got more and have kept him on them ever since. You wouldn't know he has athritis now and people have started commenting that he has a shiny coat. I then switched his food from Arkrights mixed with Butchers tins to Wainrights hypoalergenic food reduce ear infections caused by allergens and he's never looked better. These supplements definately make a difference but also changing his diet overall for a more nutricious one appears to have drastically improved his overall health. He was suffering but now he's happy as a pig in sh** again.
on 11 January 2015
I have to agree with the other positive comments. My oldest Bichon had a stiff front leg / shoulder and was very reluctant to join me and the others for a walk. She has been on these tablets since November, just one a day and she really is a different dog. She is definitely a much happier dog, gone is that dip in her front movement when walking. Ive also put another rescue Bichon, who has rather dodgy knees (although she shows no signs of poor or painful movement) on these tablets too. I got her mid October 14 and as she's only 2.1/2 I thought it may very well help her in the long term. Im delighted with this product and find it a joy to see happy keen dogs enjoying life. At a little over £33 it costs almost that just to put my dog on the table for my vets inspection, Im so glad I gave these tablets a go.
Amended:

Our poor girl has bone cancer so this was never going to help. :(

Based on testimony of other dog walkers I'm upgrading to five stars.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dog's a German Shepherd, 9 years old and suffering arthritis. My vet recommended nsiads, and she has been taking them but our vet also said that these drugs can sometimes cause ulcers and internal bleeding. Obviously this concerns me a lot, so I started asking around on the dog walking circuits what other people gave their elderly pets to help their mobility and pain. In just one morning several people recommended this supplement and spoke very highly of it. Obviously I had to try it and bought it the very same day.

I've been using these for 3 weeks now. When I told my vet she gave them the seal of approval too, telling me that they do work as long as you keep it up every single day. So, I was happy with my purchase.

Although quite large tablets they must taste quite nice because my dog is happy to eat them and I don't need to disguise them wrapped in irresistible tasty morsel of food.

The instructions say that you should double the dose for the first few weeks and dose according to your dog's weight.

I followed the instructions giving double dose for 3 weeks now and I'm disappointed to say that I have seen no improvement in her mobility whatsoever. When I look at all the other reviews for a 5 star product that has worked for them it makes me feel sad. She is so uncomfortable and I so wanted this to make a difference, but it hasn't.
I will continue to give the recommended dose and if I start to see an improvement that I believe is attributed to this supplement then I will update my review, but I'm afraid for now I have to give one star because for my dog it hasn't made one single bit of difference. :(
review image
66 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 February 2016
Can't believe the difference in our GSD. She's 12 and we thought we were heading towards our last walk in this lifetime because she was clearly uncomfortable and losing weight. This was recommended to us, and I kid you not, she is playing like a pup again, throwing biscuits and pouncing on them and so on. I wish we'd know about this earlier- so glad we found it now.
on 26 November 2014
I have a three legged lurcher and now that he's getting older we began to worry about his mobility. A friend recommended Yumove as she's been using them on her old girl with good results. Our lurcher is now on his second tub of them and he is fit and active enjoying a run around with the other dogs. It's difficult to say whether it's down to the tablets or not because he was pretty mobile before we started with them but I will continue with them as anything that's going to help keep him mobile is going to be good.
Don't worry, he's not dead in the photo just crashed out enjoying the sunshine.
review image
on 25 July 2012
These tablets were recommended by the owners of the kennels we use, so we decided to give them a try. after 3 weeks we are now starting to see an improvement in our aging spaniel's mobility. We will definitely continue using them.
on 29 January 2016
AMAZING is the only word to use, my dog is nearly 14 and was struggling to move especially on cold damp mornings. I followed the instruction and doubled dosed for the first few weeks and the improvement in her is amazing.She now has a spring back in her step.