on 27 May 2013
These toe clips fitted easily to my mountain bike, and after a bit of getting used too, were a great addition. I only cycle for 20 or 30 miles each week, although it is very hilly around where I live, but I can feel the help they give. I'm sure if I cycled more then I could justify greater expense on better clips, or even pedal clips, but for the distance I cycle each week I find these ideal.
I imagine these would suit a commuter bike very well as they are so easy to fit, and give you that bit more confidence when you need it. I've had these a while and they seem to lasting well, although they feel a bit more springy than when I first put them on. I would say that these are perfect for casual cyclists such as myself and these would make a great addition to any commuter cyclists' bike.
Considering the price of these, and the ease of use when compared to full straps (or even toe clips for the inexperienced), I think these are fantastic. I would recommend them to any casual biker.
on 23 September 2015
I bought these following a broken ankle when i couldnt release my foot from the cleated pedal. I needed something where i could make a quick exit if needed so put these on my mountain bike, having never seen them before. I was pleasantly surprised that they held my feet in place on the pedals and allowed a little upwards pull too, so at least i didnt lose too much power by pushing down with the wrong parts of my feet. I cant use cleats anymore as my ankle wont take the twisting motion to release, but i have put clip & straps on my road bike. I am very happy with the half clips - they are easy to locate & slide your foot in, but they dont cause you to fall out sideways either. These are quite deep & will allow off road shows to be used, unlike some clip & strap arrangement. I would recommend these for those not wanting to tie their feet to their pedals although accept that clipless pedals are far more efficient.
on 7 November 2010
Fair quality given the low cost, fine for day to day cycling but not robust enough for heavy duty off road use. Took ages to arrive until I got in touch with their customer services
on 13 August 2013
For toe clips without straps these work very well. They guide your feet to the correct pedal position without making it difficult to remove your foot from the clip quickly. They are a bit flexible, stopping you from applying any real pressure upwards for additional pedal power.
on 9 February 2012
These have a more robust attachment to the pedal than a previous set of clips I had from a different manufacturer. They are good toe-clips. It took me a few rides to get used to them but now I find them comfortable. I ride my bike mainly for commuting.
on 28 May 2014
Cheap toe clip helps me position my foot correctly oo the pedal. Easy to fit and very reliable. Would have liked a little more toe room
for thicker trainers. Will get the same again when these wear out, that's if they do!
on 13 April 2013
Really pleased with them. I've had them before and the only reason I need another set is because they're a bit shabby and dirty to put on a sparkling new bike! They stand up to years of wear and are very strong.
on 27 February 2013
Even though they look flimsy, they have stood up to being bashed and so far, touch wood, haven't broke.

The bracket for mounting the reflectors isn't very good, caught the floor going round a corner the first time I used them, so took them off after that.
on 21 May 2016
Very good stop me slipping from my pedal
on 15 May 2012
Easily fitted to the peddle with the bolts provided. Work well with shoes but it you wear boots or steel toe caps the top section will be too close to fit your feet.