Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

on 7 July 2013
Not normally my type of music, but I bought this to learn and add to my busking set because it's instantly recognisable and easy to play/sing. It's grown on me and I quite enjoy it now.
on 3 January 2014
have always loved this song so it was great to be reunited with a copy. the music is still refreshingly experimental some 40 years later and brought back some very happy memories.
on 31 March 2013
what's not to like? Fifteen more superfluous words to pad this out - really, just buy the damn track. It's one of the few must-have tracks for anyone's bucket list.
on 10 July 2014
This song just never seems to age. I loved it as a teenager and still love it today. Another sing along and dance to while doing the housework lol!!
on 10 January 2013
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU ANOTHER GREAT SONG REMINDS ME OF MY YOUTH A FANTASTIC GROUP I REMEMBER SEEING THEM AT ILKESTON CO-OP YEAHHHHHH
on 12 September 2013
Always loved this tune, lyrics too. Have finally got out of my head the scene from Reservoir Dogs, took it time tho!
on 10 December 2012
Great artistes and a great song. It is a clear sharp, recording which was easily downloaded via Amazon MP3 player
on 28 April 2012
I am old enough to remember when this was released. I loved it then and I love it now. Marvellous!
on 7 April 2013
Iloved this track when i was young and still do,put it on amazon cloud so I Can hear it anywhere.
on 29 November 2014
Didn't download after I had paid twice poor poor poor