5.0 out of 5 stars Renewed my love for the 9300T
After the digital switchover, the original note for my 9300T lost all responsiveness. Tried everything Humax suggested: changing batteries, returning to default settings, and even installing the much awaited software update had no effect. I had to push the central cirle so hard to get any reaction that my thumbs were beginning to go numb!

This replacement...
Published on 16 Nov 2010 by Beverley Mantel

This is *much* easier to use than the standard Humax remote control (the layout of the keys is broadly the same but it's easier to press them).

Unfortunately, I've noticed that some of the emblems are beginnig to fade already (a couple of months after purchase) which will be unfortunate as I'm not familiar enough with the Humax to remember where they are...
Published on 15 Feb 2011 by Ralph Bacon

5.0 out of 5 stars Renewed my love for the 9300T, 16 Nov 2010
This review is from: Replacement Remote Control for Humax PVR9300T (Electronics)

This replacement remote has changed all that and I chose it because the buttons stand further out from the casing giving more travel. The original remote's buttons are nearly flush with the casing which made the unit virtually unusual when the Humax became problematic after the digital switchover.

Also, there is no annoying slide-down plastic door to get to the library of programmes button.

All in all, I feel it is better than the original remote and it has renewed my love for the Humax 9300T.

PS Great service, too. Product arrived next day on standard delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement unit but the numbers are beginning to fade, 15 Feb 2011
Ralph Bacon "Aresby" (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

I've had similar looking remotes for another Digibox that have lasted the test of time so I'm guessing it's down to manufacturing decisions.

I'd have given at least another star if not for the fading keys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote control, 22 Oct 2013
Annie (North Wales) - See all my reviews
Well my old remote made my fingers hurt with the force I had to press the buttons. And I didnt really beleive that a new one could just be pointed at the machine ...... and work instantly !! Well it does and the delivery was fast. A well deserved 5 stars and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value remote, 20 Jan 2011
Robin (London, England) - See all my reviews
Surprisingly, given its exceptionally low price, this remote improves on the original supplied with the Humax. My original remote still works perfectly well, but I am using this one for preference. Its button layout is mostly the same with one or two exceptions but its usability is better. The buttons are not so recessed and feel more tactile with a more precise action. The basic transport buttons are a little more widely spaced and feel more accessible. The irritating slide down flap has gone. The only two drawbacks for me are the fact that the central OK button feels a little more cramped and the programme info button has been relocated to the bottom of the remote instead of being near to the Guide button as it is on the original. However, all in all, this is excellent value for money and if you are one of the many users who finds the original remote annoying I would certainly recommend buying this as an alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than The Original!, 21 Jan 2014
Ordered this remote control for a Humax PVR9300T which i bought recently that had a damaged original remote with it. The remote was delivered to me within two days and (like the description said) worked straight out of the box. The only thing to do was insert the supplied batteries & you are all set...could not be any easier, no codes to put in or setting up. I really do think that this remote is a better design than the original. The remote supplied with the Humax has a rather annoying drop-down cover on some of the hard to press, fiddly buttons, which can be a pain at times, but no such thing on this unit. Unlike other compatible remotes, this one operates ALL functions on the Humax in the same locations as the original for around half the price. The service from this seller i have to say was excellent...item very well packed and brand new. At last a replacement remote that does what you want it to do...if you are looking for a replacement remote to work perfectly with the Humax PVR9300T then look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. Better than the original one, 17 Dec 2013
Great remote. Very easy to use. Works stright away. Buttons in the same place. Simple. If anything better than the original one

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, 16 Dec 2013
Yo know how you doubt what adverts and reviewers tell you? Well, this thing slipped out of the box, and worked instantly. It's actually better than the original, and I am just so relieved that we can watch telly again: trouble is, 99% of it is still crap. Still, at least I can switch it off from my armchair again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 July 2013
I liked the original Humax RC, which died, but I think this one is better. Only received it this morning ( super fast delivery from the supplier Remote Controls Shop) but have had time to test all the functions I regularly use. Its fine, and I like not having the sliding cover over the bottom set of buttons, especially the radio/TV toggle which I use frequently.

5.0 out of 5 stars PVR control, 8 Feb 2013
Excellent replacement. Does what it says on the tin. Shame there were no instructions with it but managed to figure most of it out now and enjoying my PVR. Fairly straightforward to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Jun 2012
Would happily recommend this. Worked perfectly straight from the box, so no fiddling about. Buttons are easy to use and no annoying flip down bottom bit as in the original Humax control.

ARRAY(0xa2756450)