5.0 out of 5 stars Renewed my love for the 9300T
After the digital switchover, the original note for my 9300T lost all responsiveness. Tried everything Humax suggested: changing batteries, returning to default settings, and even installing the much awaited software update had no effect. I had to push the central cirle so hard to get any reaction that my thumbs were beginning to go numb!

This replacement...
Published on 16 Nov 2010 by Beverley Mantel

This is *much* easier to use than the standard Humax remote control (the layout of the keys is broadly the same but it's easier to press them).

Unfortunately, I've noticed that some of the emblems are beginnig to fade already (a couple of months after purchase) which will be unfortunate as I'm not familiar enough with the Humax to remember where they are...
Published on 15 Feb 2011 by Ralph Bacon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Renewed my love for the 9300T, 16 Nov 2010
This review is from: Replacement Remote Control for Humax PVR9300T (batteries included) (Electronics)

This replacement remote has changed all that and I chose it because the buttons stand further out from the casing giving more travel. The original remote's buttons are nearly flush with the casing which made the unit virtually unusual when the Humax became problematic after the digital switchover.

Also, there is no annoying slide-down plastic door to get to the library of programmes button.

All in all, I feel it is better than the original remote and it has renewed my love for the Humax 9300T.

PS Great service, too. Product arrived next day on standard delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement unit but the numbers are beginning to fade, 15 Feb 2011
Ralph Bacon "Aresby" (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

I've had similar looking remotes for another Digibox that have lasted the test of time so I'm guessing it's down to manufacturing decisions.

I'd have given at least another star if not for the fading keys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote control, 22 Oct 2013
Annie (North Wales) - See all my reviews
Well my old remote made my fingers hurt with the force I had to press the buttons. And I didnt really beleive that a new one could just be pointed at the machine ...... and work instantly !! Well it does and the delivery was fast. A well deserved 5 stars and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value remote, 20 Jan 2011
Robin (London, England) - See all my reviews
Surprisingly, given its exceptionally low price, this remote improves on the original supplied with the Humax. My original remote still works perfectly well, but I am using this one for preference. Its button layout is mostly the same with one or two exceptions but its usability is better. The buttons are not so recessed and feel more tactile with a more precise action. The basic transport buttons are a little more widely spaced and feel more accessible. The irritating slide down flap has gone. The only two drawbacks for me are the fact that the central OK button feels a little more cramped and the programme info button has been relocated to the bottom of the remote instead of being near to the Guide button as it is on the original. However, all in all, this is excellent value for money and if you are one of the many users who finds the original remote annoying I would certainly recommend buying this as an alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars s, 23 Sep 2014
Ms. Elizabeth Herrington (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
Amazing. Like other reviewers, I had found my Humax remote less responsive so that I was warring out my thumbs trying to change channels. Sometimes it wouldn't work at all, and though I tried replacing the batteries it seemed the only ones that would work were the onescit it came with. When I found this replacement remote on Amazon I was highly sceptical but it was so well reviewed I thought I'd give it a go. It arrived today (2 days earlier than predicted) and it works a treat! It is much better than the original remote so although that still works ( sort of) I am using this new one instead. If you are dithering go ahead and get one!

5.0 out of 5 stars great remote, 28 May 2014
Got the remote and it works great, no messing around just works. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a new remote.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement remote, 26 April 2014
This remote takes a bit of getting used to as it is not exactly like the original, but it has all the controls you require. It also arrived in a very short time which was most helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than The Original!, 21 Jan 2014
Ordered this remote control for a Humax PVR9300T which i bought recently that had a damaged original remote with it. The remote was delivered to me within two days and (like the description said) worked straight out of the box. The only thing to do was insert the supplied batteries & you are all set...could not be any easier, no codes to put in or setting up. I really do think that this remote is a better design than the original. The remote supplied with the Humax has a rather annoying drop-down cover on some of the hard to press, fiddly buttons, which can be a pain at times, but no such thing on this unit. Unlike other compatible remotes, this one operates ALL functions on the Humax in the same locations as the original for around half the price. The service from this seller i have to say was excellent...item very well packed and brand new. At last a replacement remote that does what you want it to do...if you are looking for a replacement remote to work perfectly with the Humax PVR9300T then look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. Better than the original one, 17 Dec 2013
Great remote. Very easy to use. Works stright away. Buttons in the same place. Simple. If anything better than the original one

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, 16 Dec 2013
Yo know how you doubt what adverts and reviewers tell you? Well, this thing slipped out of the box, and worked instantly. It's actually better than the original, and I am just so relieved that we can watch telly again: trouble is, 99% of it is still crap. Still, at least I can switch it off from my armchair again!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›