5.0 out of 5 stars Great help
My folded clothes look so much tidier in the drawers after using the cliothes folder organizer. May take a few practice shots but you do get a perfect job so can recommend
Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by housewife

Published 8 months ago by Sure beats

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i wanted!, 8 Mar. 2013
I bought this item because i travel a lot! Therefore packing is something i do regular. To have something like this makes the whole process of packing a whole lot faster and easier! So i love this product and would recommend it to any other travellers out there. *****

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang, Big Hit, 21 Feb. 2013
M. Leighton (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
A must for all Dr Sheldon Cooper fans,Takes a bit of practice but great aid when doing the ironing or packing for your hols. Bought them for stocking fillers and they were a big hit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tidy Drawers, 3 Aug. 2012
Hi, Maybe I am easily pleased or need to get out more but I do like this product as it helps to fold all T-Shirts to the same size and then they are easy to store away neatly in drawers. I now have 3 piles whereas before there were two with some unused space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 11 May 2012
I saw this thing in The Big Bang Theory for the first time like many people and wanted to buy one for my boyfriend's birthday. I looked around Amazon and I wasn't sure which to buy, since there are many... In the end I got this one, and while I can't say whether the other ones are good or not (I bet many are!), I can say this one is perfect!

When it arrived I found it so easy to use that I bought a second one for myself. It's really useful.

If you can fold clothes just fine, you might not find any use for it, it might take you longer. However, if you are like me and your shirts always look awful when you fold them, this is definitely going to help you even if it takes slightly longer than folding with your hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheldon clothes folder, 2 Dec. 2012
We bought this having seen Sheldon use it in BBT, and it works really well! I think that it may not be so good for people over a size large, as the folded T-shirt will not be as neat!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 8 Aug. 2012
This product is just amazing, reasonable price, delivery was as planned. Fabulous product! Makes folding so much easier and quicker! Plus with the big bang theory link, makes me love it even more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 Nov. 2014
Pebs (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Love this item. Hubby has more work clothes than a tradesmans retailer. They were taking up too much hanging space. Now, everything is folded, t shirts, trousers, overalls etc and placed on the shelves. I don't even have to iron them anymore. Straight off the line and into the wardrobe. Makes my life easier, giving me more time for bingo and shopping on amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars helps the useless, 21 Jun. 2012
The product does exactly what you want if like myself you have difficulty ironing it folds to give the look of brand new t shirts and shirts and its ability to fold trousers to fit on shelves is great

2.0 out of 5 stars In theory this could have been one of the best devices money can buy - a cheap gizmo to ..., 12 Nov. 2014
In theory this could have been one of the best devices money can buy - a cheap gizmo to help quickly fold all my t shirts to the same dimensions. Unfortunately this model has one particular design flaw that has made me dismiss it to the nether regions of the back of my coat cupboard, it is simply too small. When you place a standard size t shirt on the folder, 1/4 of the t shirt dangles out of the bottom so you can never quickly get a perfect fold. Unfortunately because of this it takes nearly as much time to fold a shirt as doing it the old fashioned way.

If this device was 8" longer it would be a 4+ star product.