5.0 out of 5 stars Great help
My folded clothes look so much tidier in the drawers after using the cliothes folder organizer. May take a few practice shots but you do get a perfect job so can recommend
Published 18 months ago by housewife

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Published 16 months ago by ZC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i wanted!, 8 Mar 2013
I bought this item because i travel a lot! Therefore packing is something i do regular. To have something like this makes the whole process of packing a whole lot faster and easier! So i love this product and would recommend it to any other travellers out there. *****

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheldon clothes folder, 2 Dec 2012
We bought this having seen Sheldon use it in BBT, and it works really well! I think that it may not be so good for people over a size large, as the folded T-shirt will not be as neat!

4.0 out of 5 stars helps the useless, 21 Jun 2012
The product does exactly what you want if like myself you have difficulty ironing it folds to give the look of brand new t shirts and shirts and its ability to fold trousers to fit on shelves is great

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 11 May 2012
I saw this thing in The Big Bang Theory for the first time like many people and wanted to buy one for my boyfriend's birthday. I looked around Amazon and I wasn't sure which to buy, since there are many... In the end I got this one, and while I can't say whether the other ones are good or not (I bet many are!), I can say this one is perfect!

When it arrived I found it so easy to use that I bought a second one for myself. It's really useful.

If you can fold clothes just fine, you might not find any use for it, it might take you longer. However, if you are like me and your shirts always look awful when you fold them, this is definitely going to help you even if it takes slightly longer than folding with your hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang, Big Hit, 21 Feb 2013
M. Leighton (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
A must for all Dr Sheldon Cooper fans,Takes a bit of practice but great aid when doing the ironing or packing for your hols. Bought them for stocking fillers and they were a big hit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tidy Drawers, 3 Aug 2012
Hi, Maybe I am easily pleased or need to get out more but I do like this product as it helps to fold all T-Shirts to the same size and then they are easy to store away neatly in drawers. I now have 3 piles whereas before there were two with some unused space.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 17 May 2013
The old adage 'you get what you pay for' certainly applies to the magic clothes folder. I bought the magic clothes folder for just under £6 as an alternative to the original 'Flip Fold' which retails at around the £30 mark. The product I got was poorly designed (the 2 side 'wings' had too much movement when folding) so the end result was a poorly folded tshirt. I then went out and bought the original Flip Fold and I'm 100% happy with the original. Lesson learnt- never buy knock offs. The retailer uses the term 'Flip Fold' at the end of their product name which means that a search for Flip Fold comes up with this inferior product. Buyer Beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 8 Aug 2012
This product is just amazing, reasonable price, delivery was as planned. Fabulous product! Makes folding so much easier and quicker! Plus with the big bang theory link, makes me love it even more!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair, 15 May 2013
Not as good as I was hoping, worked reasonably well on t shirts but not so good on ordinary shirts and sweaters