on 19 November 2013
... though in fairness she'd pretty much eat anything you put under her nose.

Seriously, though, if you're trying to feed your dog something approaching ethical AND healthy, you could do much worse than Yarrah vegetarian dog food. The kibbles are a good shape and size and are scoffed down quickly. I usually add some hot water and wait a few minutes before giving to my cocker spaniel, but she's old and I'm not sure she needs the jaw-workout associated with completely dry food. Plus I always worry about how much dry foods expand in a doggy's tummy once they've been eaten so it's easier to manage my potentially irrational anxiety by moistening the food somewhat beforehand.

Good quality, tasty (for the dog, I've not tried them myself yet) and reasonably priced. Definitely recommended.
on 5 February 2014
I recently put my wife's dog on this food as i am a vegan and also because the dog had terrible wind before... the dog loves the food... is healthy and vibrant... he is getting quality nutrition... and isn't clearing rooms like he used to do!!!!
on 8 January 2015
Our dogs prefer this to "normal" dog food ... which was a bit of a surprise, since we had been buying the best of the meat/fish varieties (well, some of the most expensive and best reviewed makes, that is). So sticking with this, plus a spoonful of Benovo cat/dog tinned food to add moisture ... which the dogs also love, and which they much prefer to the Yarrah tinned dog food (which is frightfully expensive).
on 14 February 2013
My dog seems to love this food and appears healthier than ever. i am happy that we don't have to have meat products in the house too, highly reccomended
on 2 March 2016
My dog loves this food! She used to have lots of digestive/bowel/upset tummy problems and now they are gone! My other dog also steals this food on a regular basis rather than eating his own more expensive meaty food so I think I will just buy this for them both from now on! For reference she has been eating this food now for about 8 or 9 months has bags of energy a beautiful glossy coat and the vet is really happy with how she has turned around!.
on 16 September 2015
My chocolate lab is 11 years old and suffered terribly with dry itchy skin. We have tried everything, shampoos, different foods x clouding this that and the next. Removing all our carpets, steam cleaning every day, anti hystamines of every type and dose. To no avail. We bought this food and an air ioniser and like magic her scratching is none to almost nothing. I give her 2 tbs of coconut oil a day with her food and she's happy. I do put hot water on her food to soak in for couple of minutes before I put it down.
on 29 June 2014
Very happy my doggies are now Eco warriors 2 ...took them a little while to get a taste 4 it, however they now munch happily on it. Thanks
on 2 March 2014
A fantastic product. Great for dogs and great for the environment. Our dog loves it….. but to be honest she eats most things!
on 15 January 2016
I put my pug X on this as he had runny stools, acrid farts and itching skin. Stools are now normal, farts are few and far between and his itching has subsided to virtually nothing. He also loves the taste. Will be buying again
on 28 April 2014
Our first experience at changing the dogs over to vegetarian. We were a bit worried but they took to it straight away and are very happy :-)

See one answered question