5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for WD Passport drives
Published on 13 Mar 2011 by A. J. Parkes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad...
My Passport 1TB WD drive does fit but not perfectly, the case is a little too big. Biggest problem is that the space to store the cable is made of thin netting allowing the cable to scratch the surface of the drive. Overall not bad but could be better.
Published on 5 Jun 2011 by JiiCee

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for WD Passport drives, 13 Mar 2011
A. J. Parkes "sekrapa" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Bipra EVA Hard Case Bag for Western Digital My Passport Essential Portable External USB Hard Drive - Black (Accessory)
Rather than having scratches and knocks on my WD Passport drive, I got this to protect it. A sturdy semi-rigid case that easily accommodates the WD My Passport Essential 500 GB Cool Silver Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0) via a velcro strap and a netted pouch on the lid to hold the cable. A zip then closes the unit to protect the drive. Easily carry your drive around without the need to worry about scratching or damaging it. A small price to pay and I consider it to be a must buy with a WD Passport drive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad..., 5 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Case for WD Passport Drive, 1 May 2011
C. Parker (England, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this item to go along with a blue WD My Passport Drive (500GB). The hard drive fits well, with a velcro strap that secures it to the case to stop the drive sliding about. On the other side there is a mesh pocket that will hold the USB cable securely. If you are sensible and put the ends of the cable inside the mesh, there is no chance of you accidently scratching the drive.

This has already protected the drive fully during a 9 hour return flight to the Caribbean without any issues - highly recommended.

Note for other drives - a drive 1cm longer than the passport I bought would fit this case, but nothing wider will fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Mar 2011
good quality product. hard drive fits inside perfect and plenty of room for the cable. would recommend this product to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Feb 2013
This case is perfect for my WB 1TB portable drive, which fits perfectly and remains 'portable', despite the bulky aspect. The case is light and designed to protect so is considearbly thicker than the HD itself. The only disadvantage of this is that it can't really be put in your pocket. But its value for money and the sturdiness of the material makes it an excellent choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, 3 Oct 2012
Bought this two years ago. Still using it now.

Bought for my WD500GB Passport Essential Western Digital My Passport Essential 500GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive - Black

Now I am using it for my 1TB Western Digital 1TB My Passport Portable Hard Drive - Silver

Hard enough to protect your harddisk. I like it that it has a special velcro strap to hold the harddisk in place and elastic band to hold the connectors.

The zip is really steady and does not look like it is rips off easily.

I dropped my hard disk (with the cover) three times and the hard disk still works!.

Good buy for the money you pay!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my hard drive protected!, 19 Dec 2011
Love this product, it's perfect for my western digital passport, a little big bigger than the hard drive itself but the extra room is an advantage. Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job very well, 6 Mar 2014
Fair priced Bag for WD My Passport and its is well built and easy to use. So Happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 18 Feb 2014
just had bought a portable hard drive, and this is the perfect case it is hard on the outside and will protect the hard drive.

4.0 out of 5 stars All right!, 18 Feb 2014
I have this for about 1 year. Fast delivery, case looks good, good size(enough for the hard drive and small UBS cable) protects well enough (dropped a couple of times and WD is fine)