on 28 December 2014
Great little pair of socks; I bought these to wear on flights so I wake up with nice soft feet for my holiday! I usually slather moisturising cream on my feet first and then put the socks on - 8 hours later I wake up with lovely moisturised feet which are flip-flop ready.
on 26 May 2016
Decent socks, don't absorb cream and allow it to work well on feet /heels 👍
on 16 November 2015
I bought these socks as they are mostly cotton and to wear in bed as I have Peripheral Neuropathy, but they are too small, I put cream on my feet to try to soothe the burning and pain, and I thought these would be very good to wear because the cream gets on the sheets, but being too small for my feet , as I take a size 8-9, was disappointing. I could not find a bigger size. They would be no good for men unless they have very small feet.
on 5 August 2013
Found these soaked more of the moisturiser than my feet did! A bit disappointing, wouldn't really recommend to a friend
on 2 September 2013
I like to look after my feet and I moisturise each night and wear the socks to let the cream sink into my feet.
on 9 December 2013
fits perfectly, just Vaseline your feet, put the socks on and hey presto, film star feet. They wash well also
on 21 June 2016
Gave them to my mother, she loves them!
on 10 November 2013
These are to my mind the best quality moisturising socks for an average price. Put the moisturiser, oil etc onto feet then cover with the sock. In the morning feet are smooth and soft. Use every night if feet are sore or dry, socks keep your feet warm in the winter also. Great product have used them for years.
on 16 June 2013
I bought this particular product for my Mum...She had been searching for them for ages!! She was really pleased when I ordered them for her....and totally chuffed when she got them!! They were an absolute bargain of a price, arrived quickly, and were EXACTLY the ones Mum wanted!!! I would recommend this seller, and the product to others.......Many Thanks!!!
on 24 August 2013
Honestly can't really fault these socks they are soft, comfy and not too thick but honestly a good pair of cotton socks would do the same job!