4.0 out of 5 stars Cheers
Excellent value for money. Everyone loves to have their pint in easy reach. One wish, that you could fit them to the lower slightly wider part of the mic stand.
Published on 21 April 2011 by Sandie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad - shame about the base
Published 12 months ago by Geoff Burnes

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheers, 21 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Substantial product throuoghly recommend it., 8 May 2014
This review is from: Adam Hall Drink Holder (Electronics)
Very robust drinks holder with a nice finish and simple to attach to my music stand. My only (very minor criticism) is that the circular base appears to be a tad off level but this is a minor and very picky aesthetic issue. I thoroughly recommend this item as I expect it to give many years of service.
From a health and safety perspective a pint in a glass on this holder will lower the centre of gravity of the music stand and substantially improve stability! cheers

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad - shame about the base, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Adam Hall Drink Holder (Electronics)
I managed to lose my previous drink holder at a rehearsal studio, so when I saw this I snapped it up. It's OK, but the base has a raised area in the middle that affects the stability of the glass or bottle. Also, beware the stability of mic stands! I was at one gig when some idiot bashed against my stand - and sent an almost-full pint of beer all over my effects pedal! If you're using a drinks holder, it's a good ide to gaffer the mic stand to the floor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Drink Holder, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Adam Hall Drink Holder (Electronics)
Recieved this yesterday in great timing ready for street performing, totally over the moon with this product, clipped straight on to my microphone stand, no more bending down bewtween songs for drinks, would buy again from this seller, fast delivery well worth the few pounds I spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 8 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Adam Hall Drink Holder (Electronics)
Works absolutelely fine, i found that the screw used meant that you couldn't attach it to think stands however I put another screw in and now it's fine.
I would reccommend for a simple, cheap drinks holder

3.0 out of 5 stars broken when used it, 31 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Adam Hall Drink Holder (Electronics)
I was pleased when I received this item but soon as I attached it to the mic stand it broke. =/

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY, 15 Feb. 2014
John (TAUNTON, Somerset England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adam Hall Drink Holder (Electronics)
I bought this cup holder as I'm sick of kicking over my drink at gigs, which have been very close to causing a major power cut at several venues.
Probably the best priced drinks holder online that I've come across. It clamps nicely on to your mic stand with a ring section to stop your glass or cup from slipping off. Works well with both a pint or half pint glass.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit fiddly, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Adam Hall Drink Holder (Electronics)
As a clarinettist doing a lot of performing I loved the idea of this little gadget. Drinks on hand when needed! I had a bit of trouble fitting it though so once I managed to get it on there is no way I will be attempting to take it off again! So perhaps this is something for consideration. Otherwise a sturdy great little gadget!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mic stand drink holder, 23 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Adam Hall Drink Holder (Electronics)
I recently purchased two Adam Hall drink holders, one for me and one for the singer, we both agree it's a great bit of kit were both very pleased with them, if you use anything rather than a pint glass just squeeze the two arms together a little to suit what you normally drink out of, seems quite robust but time will tell. John.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very solid and effective product, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Adam Hall Drink Holder (Electronics)
I have adapted this to make a mug holder that fixes to my picnic basket to use in our camper for drinks en route when driving solo.

It is such an excellent solid product that it has coped very well with being adapted for this purpose and is perfect for my my intended use.

Adam Hall Drink Holder