5.0 out of 5 stars Great - Akasa to the rescue again
Once again Akasa step up with yet another random cable.

Published on 2 Aug. 2011 by Tech 2.0

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
excelent for price
Published 9 months ago by P. Pierce

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - Akasa to the rescue again, 2 Aug. 2011
Tech 2.0 "impulsive gadget buyer" - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Akasa AK-CBPW03-15 SATA PSU Power to 4 Pin Molex Connector Adaptor (Electronics)
Once again Akasa step up with yet another random cable.

My new rig has a hdd hot swap bay which is powered by molex. However on connecting up the sata dvdrw the cable left me with another sata power connector in exactly the right place. What to do. I didn't fancy running another cable up just for molex as it would've made it look untidy. This fit the bill nicely. Converted that sata plug to a molex and I was away. Excellent price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with the item!, 2 May 2011
RJ2K10 (London, England) - See all my reviews
I purchased this as I needed to change one of the SATA plugs to a Molex and the product works just as needed. I have connected it along with the only other single Molex connector on my power supply to a PCIE power adaptor which now powers my video card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Molex Connector Adaptor, 3 Sept. 2011
I purchased this item to power my new Graphics card as most new power supply units havee only sata power adaptor i needed a molex to power it. I read online that it was a very follish idead to do so by means of an adaptor as you would see issues arise when playing high end games but i have had none using this adaptor. Seems to be very high quality and im impressed bu the connections as most of these adaptor tend to be very cheap and of no quality. A definate buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job...., 27 Jan. 2012
Purchased this to connect a sound card (that annoyingly didnt state it required external power) to a new Dell (again, who annoyingly do not supply Molex connectors in their PCs) and after much hair pulling found this little gem of an idea. Works brilliantly, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sata to Molex Connector Adaptor., 9 Jan. 2014
I purchased an expansion board for my PC's mother board that required power via a molex connector. I took the precaution of looking inside the PC before I purchased and found that I only had spare Sata connectors. This converter did the trick without problems. I advise everyone to check inside their PC before buying items for an upgrade so they can buy adaptors or expansion cables (all available from Amazon) at the same time to avoid disappointment and delay. I ordered a Sata to dual Sata extender cable' also at the same time, for future use. Cables were both high quality and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality lead, 25 May 2014
I am currently upgrading several PCs to put Windows 7 on due to support expiry for XP so I am changing power supplies too( due to the need to install graphics cards). Unfortunately, most new supplies have plenty of SATA connections but very few Molex ones! These adaptors are just the ticket to have handy when you come up against this problem. Most older PCs have Molex connections on the drives so this lead provides a quick simple and cheap solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 21 Nov. 2013
I have a fan in my case which is powered by a 4-pin molex connector. Using one of these meant I could use one of the spare SATA connectors from the PSU as opposed to having a modular cable with 4-pin connectors connected to the PSU just for the one fan. This little adapter has saved me some space in my case and it worked perfectly. Perhaps it could have been a bit shorter, but I knew what I was buying so there can be no complaints there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Cable - not a lot you can say!!!, 21 Nov. 2012
If you need a Molex power supply in your PC and just have Sata then this provides the conversion.

That's all it is supposed to do and is exactly what it does.

Not a lot you can say really, just take care as Molex connectors are traditionally a bit fiddly to connect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job to convert a SATA power cable to Molex connector on a USB3 card, 9 Jan. 2013
What can I say ? This cable mates perfectly with the power supply lead in my computer and provides the extra length and adapts to the Molex plug on my USB3 card. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars using this cable to connect the quadro 6000 graphics card ..., 30 Aug. 2014
using this cable to connect the quadro 6000 graphics card to the sata port in the dell T620 server worked beautifuly when server firmware was upgraded to the latest firmware

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›