Price:£1.99+ Free shipping

on 29 September 2012
Had a really dangerously slippy rug on my kitchen floor. I was not impressed by the price of various anti slip "rug mats" I saw listed, so thought I'd give this a try. Much better value for money, it holds the rug firmly to the floor, and there's still matting left over on the roll. Definite thumbs up !
on 1 May 2012
I bought this to place under chopping boards to prevent them slipping, but as it came in a roll of 1.5 meters I also intend to use it under the pet bowls to stop them sliding about. It could be useful for all sorts of things, highly recommended.
on 29 January 2013
Bought 2 of these to put under our large lounge rug to stop it slipping on the laminate floor and they've worked fantastically well. No more near death experiences.
Thanks
on 1 March 2013
Less than £2 including postage, if I had known how good it was, I would gladly pay much more. My rug no longer slips on my highly polished hardwood floor. My best purchase on Amazon - & I've made hundreds!!
on 12 February 2013
The £1 ones you can buy in Tesco supermarket are MUCH better. This didn;t come as one piece. There were musltiple short pieces in the Roll.
on 20 February 2015
I ordered this matting as non slip matting to go under a Pedal exerciser. In the Amazon picture it looked idea, square and designed for the machine.
The Exerciser feet are 36cm by 48cm apart. I relieved a piece of matting 30cm wide by 118cm long. the exerciser straddles it.
I have complained to the supplier who replied that the matting is correct ,it is just cut off a roll.
Certainly it is not as described by Amazon and is not fit for purpose.
on 8 February 2014
The black starts sticking to things after a while (and not in a good way, I mean it won't come off the table / floor / surface you are using it on. Not good at all!
on 2 February 2016
First impression: it works.

I bought this because my flight simulator pedals slipped about on the carpet. Now they don't slide at all. The pedals came with what appears to be double sided sticky tape, but that seemed potentially messy, so I didn't try it, this is so far not messy, it may be it will degenerate into messy in the long term, but so far it's ideal. I am planning on getting several more for presents for next Xmas.

This came as a long strip of stuff folded over to fit in a package. After having a look at it, I folded it back up and used it whole. If you needed to you could cut it.
on 20 March 2015
This was bought as a safety aid for a friend adapting to a recent handicap. It didn't work to stabilise the mat (an offcut of carpet) he had just inside his conservatory door but was excellent at stopping crockery sliding around on the tray he used to get his meals to the table.
on 15 June 2016
This is fine however, I bought it recommended / linked to the Desk-Cycle and it is simply too small to be used with it. Bit annoying but other than that it is good and as suggested on the packaging, I'll use as a drawer liner rather than send it back.