5.0 out of 5 stars Lumix DMC-LX3 screen protector
This is the 2nd glass screen protector I've bought. It's been pretty robust until a small crack appeared in the first one I bought. The camera does have very heavy use and I think a small crack developed after my mishandling. Gradually the cracks developed into larger ones and it was time to replace. The first one lasted at least 6 months. Despite cracks it stay...
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by orangerider

2.0 out of 5 stars The screen had unremovable marks
The screen had marks that I couldn't remove - almost like another sticky screen had been placed on top of it at some point. I think it will be OK in the field but very annoying. Will buy a 'proper' screen next time.
Published on 19 Dec 2010 by Mr. Timothy S. Parkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 July 2012
This review is from: GGS LCD Rigid Hard Glass Screen Protector For Panasonic LX3,LX5,Leica D-LUX 4 High Transparency, Anti-scrape, Anti Bump(BV & Jo). (Electronics)
Fits very easily to the LX5 screen, Even I managed it and I am not a very practical person. Looks cool as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars love your camera, love this!, 28 Feb 2012
C. Miller (UK) - See all my reviews
If you have bought an expensive camera, the last thing you want to do is scratch the viewing screen. With this it is well protected and looks like it was always in place. Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars screen protector, 9 Nov 2011
dont wait, buy one now, had my lx5 for a few weeks, was already showing marks,this protector fits exactly over screen, would not know camera had a screen protector fitted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits OK, 16 Sep 2011
It is the second similar item I have bought for my camera... this means that my camera is still alive and functionally perfect thanks to this glass screen protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars GGS LCD Rigid Hard Glass Screen Protector For Panasonic LX3,LX5,Leica D-LUX 4 High Transparency, Anti-scrape, Anti Bump(BV & Jo), 14 Sep 2011
Superb product, easily fitted, looks good on the camera. I wish I had discovered this item before I wasted money on other screen protectors. Would highly recommend and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than ordinary plastic gels, 2 Aug 2011
I wish I'd bought this when I first bought my camera, but I waited til I'd scratched the screen before I bought it- damn! Very tough. Easy to fit. Recommended. DD

2.0 out of 5 stars The screen had unremovable marks, 19 Dec 2010