5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tree Swing

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase
Published on 22 April 2012 by Carole R

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tree Swing, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Garden Games Tree Swing (Toy)
This is a really lovely tree swing - I brought it for my daughter as we have a large mature tree with a fairly low branch in the garden and little room for a swing frame so this seemed ideal. The swing arrived and I have to say I was a little confused because it seemed to be a long rope with a swing in the middle. After realizing that you had to fix one end of the rope back on to itself at the seat end - which ones done I have to say I felt like a pillock for not realizing this at first as when you think about it it makes sense that you can adjust the length of the ropes to adjust the height of the seat or even make one side higher than the other so that the seat sits straight as the tree branch certainly isn't straight on our tree! I wrapped the rope round the branch and through the oval metal hoop so that there is a loop sticking out one side then closed the little gate behind it. this secured the swing rope round the tree in a really simple and easy way.

The seat is a nice size and because it is pine and not some gaudy plastic thing it looks just lovely in the garden. a discrete way to have a child's swing in the garden without the intrusion of all that plastic and rubbish that is so common on swing seats.

I haven't taken this down at all though I am sure it would be easy enough to take down and store away if you wanted to and it seems to be holding up against the worst the British winter can throw at it.

This is a really lovely swing and if you have a nice strong mature tree then I would highly recommend this for your garden.

My little girl just loves it and so do all her friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, easy to fit, looks great, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Garden Games Tree Swing (Toy)
This is a fabulous product. I've had it for 3 months now and can't fault it.

The wooden seat feels strong and is a nice natural colour. The ropes and the metal locks/adjusters are good quality too. Assembly took 5 minutes once I figured out the ropes attach on to themselves. I've posted a picture as a guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of wooden swing, 23 July 2011
This review is from: Garden Games Tree Swing (Toy)
Great swing for tree as u can adjust the ropes to be very long to allow a small child to get on the swing easily

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase, 22 April 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Garden Games Tree Swing (Toy)
I was very pleased with the quality of this product, the rope and wooden seat are of good quality. Unfortunately when my Grandson came to try it out I found that the seat tips over when he sits on it as the rope is not fixed under the seat and just slips; he also found it difficult to hold on as there are 2 ropes either side and he can't grip both together easily. I notice that the picture of the swing now on display by Amazon is not the same as the one I was sent - it has fixed rope loops for the seat which should be much more satisfactory. I am very disappointed with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great. Ignore other reviews about it not being the product advertised., 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Garden Games Tree Swing (Toy)
Very tasteful swing and really easy to install.

Some people are complaining that it has 4 ropes. They obviously haven't fitted it properly. You use the extra rope to create height adjusting straps. Just look at the picture!!!

Hopefully it will last for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swing, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Garden Games Tree Swing (Toy)
Bought this again for grandchildren tis a lovely swing although a tad high for the youngest child. The rope doesn't lengthen to far but of course they will grow and all will be fine. Easy to assemble and looks good hanging from tree branch not all all intrusive in the garden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tree Swing, 3 Dec. 2010
Andrea Smith (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garden Games Tree Swing (Toy)
I bought this swing to put in my garden for my 2 grandchildren aged 2 and 4. Its perfect for them. The younger one usually has an enclosed swing so I was rather nervous - but I need not have been. Its easily adjusted (as it hangs from a tree branch which may not be straight) and I am leaving it out. Its solid and plain so esthetically it looks good. An all round good buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wooden seat damaged after 2 weeks of use!, 25 Sept. 2011
V. Cavicchioli (UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Garden Games Tree Swing (Toy)
This tree swing is great to play with. Easy to adjust even on an uneven tree branch. We spent hours playing with it until the wooden seat split on both sides rendering it unsuitable. Just by touching it you could end up with splinters in your hands. Not sure if the wood needs to be treated before it is exposed to the elements. Sent it back and am now waiting for a full refund. What a shame as it was a lovely addition to our garden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product reasonable price Easy to put up and easy ..., 26 Nov. 2013
Great product reasonable price
Easy to put up and easy to alter length of rope.
my 5 year old son and 10 year old daughter love it
Would buy from This company again

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice swing, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Garden Games Tree Swing (Toy)
I like the fact that it looks natural and part of the garden. Construction simple and safe for my great grandson!

Garden Games Tree Swing