5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for Good value
This pocket watch was chosen after much deliberation between my partner and I as a gift for my 17 year old brother. He wanted a modest pocket watch, which we were e-mailed a picture of, but we thought we could come up with something a little bit more special!
Good craftmanship, nice chrome detailing, not too heavy and delivered earlier than expected.
He was...
Published on 20 Jan 2012 by RJAIYE

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a week
I bought this item for my girlfriend's birthday and it broke after a week whilst she was winding it up. I have had 3 independent repair valuations, all of which are well over 100!
Published on 15 May 2012 by Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for Good value, 20 Jan 2012
This review is from: Woodford Skeleton Half-Hunter Pocket Watch, 1020, Men's Chrome-Finished wth Chain (Suitable for Engraving) (Watch)
He was extremely happy with the purchase and so were we!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Jun 2013
Bought it for my brother for his 21st birthday gift. Absolutely beautiful, he loves it and has stopped wearing a wrist watch ever since! Lovely, timeless gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a week, 15 May 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars not all impressed, 5 Feb 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend as a christmas present. it hasnt once kept accurate time. it is constantly running slow. beautiful pocket watch, just a shame that it cant do its job