5.0 out of 5 stars great
This is an lovely skeleton pocket watch, It has a lovely face, Plus it a full hunter and it keeps to time, even my young sons want one.
Published on 15 Jun. 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch arrived broken.
On arrival all seemed well with this watch, until I set the time on it. On pulling to winder up the whole thing came away in my hand and several pieces of the watch fell out!!
Contacted Amazon who assured me of a refund on return of the item. However it has made me wary about buying another Woodford Pocket watch. I have instead purchased a Sekonda pocket watch...
Published 20 months ago by L.L.Manderson

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Woodford Skeleton Full-Hunter Pocket Watch, 1029, Men's Gold-Plated Pierced with Chain (Suitable for Engraving) (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch arrived broken., 30 July 2013
Maybe I was just unlucky, but it sure put me off this maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug. 2014
Arrived promptly and keeps time well.