5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and excellent service
Published on 22 Nov 2011 by Kimco

2.0 out of 5 stars The black border covers...
The black border on the protector covers the outer limits of the display by a couple of millimeters so I can't see the edges of the pictures I've taken.
Published 11 months ago by rasmus56

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and excellent service, 22 Nov 2011
This review is from: GGS LCD Glass Screen Protector For Canon 7D High Transparency, Anti-scrape, Anti Bump. (GGS/BV & Jo) (Electronics)
I received this product 2 days after I ordered it on Amazon. I was rather nervous about installing it on my camera monitor as my hands are not always as steady as they used to be, and my eyesight isn't what it was!!!However it was very simple and went on in seconds. There is a video on U tube showing how it's done, if you are nervous as I was, and it's very helpful. I was impressed by this seller and would use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars 7D Screen Protector, 13 Jun 2011
Excellent product. I bought it to replace a skimpy silicon film type protector which had quickly become discoloured and dirty. The glass surface of this screen protector gives a much better, sharper cleaner view. It fits securely and is almost invisible once fitted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector, 13 Aug 2010
Was dubious ordering this item but it is ideal for the Canon 7D, I am very satisfied. Arrived soon after ordering, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go For It, 24 Jun 2012
A. Hodson - See all my reviews
I was slightly sceptical about ordering this as the photo shown on Amazon's front page was a Canon camera with a tilting screen which the 7D does not have so was wondering if this would be the right size. Need not to have worried. The protector packaging and instructions were all written in chinese with just 7D stamped on its protective film but with a little bit of common savvy it fitted perfectly. This is a must for all 7D owners since for 6 this does protect what is after all a very expensive piece of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 3 Feb 2013
Ian Pratt (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
Does what it says on the packet -protecting the rear screen from scratches and marks. Well worth buying- pity Canon don't provide it like Nikon do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sceptical but relieved I did, 30 Aug 2012
I bought one of these for my new 7D Camera in January 2012 having never bothered with one for my old 350D. Having gone to the Olympics I managed to bang my rucksack and generated a point impact directly to the LCD screen - typical. Whilst this little device shatterred and cracked the screen underneath was fine. Best 6 accessory I've bought - now buying a new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars LCD Protection, 21 Feb 2013
Recently upgraded my Canon to 7D and needed to protect both the rear LCD screen and the top LCD panel. This product does both very well. First class product

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good accessory, 13 Feb 2013
Chose this item on a whim but knowing how useful these are for mobiles I thought I would give it a try for the Canon. Great product, sturdy and absolutely no loss of clarity. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Screen Protector saved My Camera..., 5 Nov 2012
I bought this screen protector to go on my newly acquired Eos 7d. I have just come in from a disastrous evening in which I had planned to take pictures of the fireworks and star trails. Unfortunately for me, my precious EOS 7d fell to the ground as I was mounting it on my tripod. I thought all was lost, the camera would not even switch on. I calmed myself down and realised the card door had popped open slightly, I opened it fully and found it would close perfectly; the camera now switched on and appeared to work fine.

Then I looked at the rear screen. Completely shattered, or so I thought; though I could see an image behind the cracks.

On closer inspection after I removed the damaged protector, which was indeed shattered to smithereens, I noticed I had one minor scratch on the actual screen of the camera.

I need to test the camera fully to see if any non visible damage has occurred, but I do know that if I did not have this screen on my camera, I would have to send it in for repair to have a new screen fitted. No I need to order another protector screen....

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant screen saver, 12 Oct 2012
Isn't it nice when a product does exactly what it says on the packet! This is a brilliant screen saver - specifically designed for your camera. Easy to apply, no bubbles or creases and doesn't spoil the appearance of your prized possession.
Highly recommended!