on 25 August 2010
I ordered this screen protector for my Canon EOS 500D. It is excellent, the black black "frame" coincides with the black frame around the camera screen and fits exactly with the screen size and pattern. As it is rigid, there are not air bubbles left, the installation was easy and it looks like the original camera screen.
on 3 September 2010
Screen protector came well packaged and delivery was fast, i would use this seller again.

The Screen protector which i bought for my Canon 450d feels sturdy & fits like a glove.

Simple to put on (20sec) and lines up perfectly.

Crystal clear, you don't notice it on there.

Good price for a very good product.

Get one, it's cheaper to replace a screen protector than replace your Screen!
on 17 April 2013
I used to use the Giottos screens but at £25 a go they were too expensive. These GGS screens are great value and work. For the first time, I dropped my camera off the tripod and it save the screen. For a fiver that's good for me. I have bought two more just in case I carry on having accidents.
on 1 March 2013
I had previously a plastic slide on screen protector which connected via the viewfinder (which served its purpose), but got caught and snapped off.

This version simply sticks on with self adhesive pads - so this should not happen again. With it being glass, rather than plastic it is much clearer and less prone to scratches.
on 24 June 2011
The one failing on the CANON DSLR EOS 500 and their other similar models
is the marks one gets on the screen when using the viewfinder.
This product is a permanent fixture, solves that problem and is easy to fit and
much easier keep clean.
Illustrative instructions as well as the Japanese ones.
So no diffculty there.
Well packaged and promptly delivered. A snip at this price.
No hesitation in recommending this first class product.
on 31 December 2012
I have purchased a number of items from this company. Items are delivered promptly and they are well packaged. The screen protector was simple to fix with a little care when aligning. A good product which performs well and does not adversely impact on the screen view.
on 10 September 2011
Easy to fit and once on hardly noticeable, makes no difference to viewing screen and looks like part of the camera. No bubbles or air pockets etc. One tip, make sure you line it up correctly first time, you don't want to be messing about trying to reposition it. Not sure how to get it off or what will be left behind but will cross that bridge later!
on 5 November 2012
This screen protector is perfect. It has adhesive tape around the edges, not like phone protectors, which adhere to the screen. Once fitted you would barely know it was there. Discreet and professional looking, at a fantastic price.
on 15 June 2011
Having protected my lens, I bought this LCD Hard Glass Protector and have been really pleased with it, I realize, as I had quite forgotten that it was securely and neatly placed to fit perfectly on to my Canon EOS 500D LCD screen! (OKay, so I am getting a little forgetful!!!)
on 31 July 2012
The screen protector came extremely well packaged and delivery was fast, I would have absolutely no hesitation in using this seller again.
The protector was bought for my Canon 450d it is sturdy and fits like a glove.
Very easy to attach, took me about 20 seconds and it lines up perfectly.
In use it is crystal clear, you don't notice it on the screen.
Good price for a very good product. I would recommend you to purchase one, far cheaper to replace the protector than your Screen!