Price:£2.16+ Free shipping

on 5 August 2011
Good quality ink - colour appears slightly lighter against other black pens however I personally prefer this about the ink.
Swift delivery & arrived in original packaging, in great condition.
on 14 September 2014
I wanted the black Lamy ink cartridges but it was not stated but I took the risk of buying them and fortunately, they are the colour that I wanted! Very pleased with the product and also the seller! Maybe,they can state the colour of the product?
on 8 January 2016
It was a mistake to purchase these before I got the Lamy Safari Converter Z24. But honestly, it's less hassle of ink filling. The cartridges are dead simple to replace. Remove. Replace. Done.

However, I will say that the ink is nothing special. It gets the job done, and its cheap.

If you're getting to know fountain pens and starting to have a liking towards them, then by all means purchase the converter and an ink set alongside your fountain pen purchase. You don't need the cartridges, but they're here if you want the simplicity and haste of replacing empty cartridges.
on 4 May 2014
It works in my Lamy pen and arrived when they said it would. The black seems to dry out faster than blue ink so need to remember to put the lid back on the pen as soon as I stop writing with it.
on 10 March 2014
I really love my LAMY pen and these cartridges are just cartridges but they fit really well and that's about it. They're quite hard to pierce so I find if I just screw the bottom up it works
on 9 February 2013
I can't say too much aobut this ink. For me it writes and dries very quickly. I have not try the refill but, may be a good and cheaper choice as well
on 23 November 2012
Arrived promptly. Fits without any issue into a Lamy Joy which is why I purchased it. Black ink could be darker but for the price I can't complain.
on 2 December 2012
They work perfectly with my Lamy pen and the colour is very a very dark, rich black, unlike others I have tried. Very happy with the purchase :)
on 25 August 2013
easy to use well made and reliable, highly recommended, i will certainly order the product again, it was all that i expected it to be.
on 30 December 2012
Great service, is what it says on the tin! Took a while to get to me but expect that's because of Xmas rush Thanks