5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent idea and quality item
Published on 9 July 2011 by Miss J. Berry

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, shame had to wait for over 2 weeks for it
Ordered a purple stacker on the 12th February for a Birthday on 21st.
No sign of dispatch so contacted Amazon on 17th Feb who told me they were out of stock.

Published 13 months ago by Glasgow Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent idea and quality item, 9 July 2011
Miss J. Berry - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Leaf Lidded Mini Stacker (Jewellery)
I have bought 3 stackers to go together as my last jewellery box fell apart. I have mixed the colours and am pleased with the result. This is more than I initially wanted to spend but I am very pleased with the products and the high quality and am very glad I bought them. Highly recommended. The pictures are very accurate for colour and finish. The boxes fit together superbly and the catch on the lided box works very well.

Good design, excellent quality, worth the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lidded mini stacker, 7 Mar 2014
C. Farmer "telemachus" (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Leaf Lidded Mini Stacker (Jewellery)
bought to a go with the next one down as a birthday present for my grandaughter. She loves it. It is well made, pretty colour and compact

4.0 out of 5 stars Jewellry stacker, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Aqua Leaf Lidded Mini Stacker (Jewellery)
Very nice, good size whilst being mini version. Good present for price, have had before from big store at much higher cost but quality here just as good

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in every way!, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Aqua Leaf Lidded Mini Stacker (Jewellery)
Beautifully made and good value for money. I have several 'Stacker' boxes now, but it is the first time I've bought this product from Amazon. Wish I'd known earlier, as I could have saved several lots of postage! Delivery quicker, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Stacker, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Aqua Leaf Lidded Mini Stacker (Jewellery)
Great quality, lovely design inside and out. Compact but like the tardis roomy enough for storing smaller items, especially rings.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, shame had to wait for over 2 weeks for it, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Aqua Leaf Lidded Mini Stacker (Jewellery)
Ordered a purple stacker on the 12th February for a Birthday on 21st.

I was really disappointed. They suggested cancelling and reordering another one that was in stock, that was this Stacker. Suddenly when that 'became out of stock' also (although Amazon says it was in stock at the time I ordered it)

eventually got the item on 24th Feb. Missed my friend’s birthday. Amazon were not very helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars nice little box, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Aqua Leaf Lidded Mini Stacker (Jewellery)
Got this for my mum's birthday. She hasn't got many jeweleries so this was the perfect size for her. Good quality and pretty product inside out.

ARRAY(0x1105f048)