Price:£8.80+ £1.26 shipping

on 5 April 2012
This is just another mix of common and slightly less common episodes of Inspector Gadget.
Overall the quality is fine, the menu's are basic and everything is fine.
I would just like a full season 1 and season 2 set opposed to these bumper sets and singular dvd with 4 episodes on at a time.

Overall, the set is worth buying, I'm just a bit narked at the content not being as good as it could have been.

**Update**

On a similar note,, on Region 1 (usa) They have released all of Inspector Gadget on 3 volumes and all of series 2 on a single volume. Check Amazon.com. I haven't tried them on a region 2 player or purchased them, so if buying them make sure you have a multi region dvd player. Hope this helps for Inspector Gadget collectors.
on 21 November 2010
Bought for kids aged 5 & 7 after they watched an episode at a friends. They haven't stopped watching it since & I don't mind it either (brings back childhood memories!) Great value for money.
on 3 January 2015
Great series. Takes me back to my childhood and my now 4 year old loves it. Although like a lot of stuff you buy now it's very region sensitive. So if you're in Australia like me you have to endure region blocking and that sucks.
on 4 February 2013
The little films are very entertaining and fun for my son. However, there is a problem with the DVD itself, as it does not load straight away and I need to press the button a few times, which is frustrating.
on 30 December 2010
This is a Great boxset of one of my favourite cartoons.
It has 4 discs with 18 episodes.
This is well worth getting!
Gadgettastic Boxset :)
on 30 December 2011
If like me you grew up with Inspector Gadget and now have kids yourself then this is fantastic.
I'm nor sure who enjoys it more me or the kids.
The main character is a daft and bungling idiot who is oblivious of the fact that his 10yo niece and her dog are constantly saving the day.
Good clean fun for the kids and any Gadget old skool fans from the 80's.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2013
Back to my childhood kinda dvd. But my sone loves it as well, its fun, contains the element of mystery and most of all- the gadgests are amazing. Everyone dremed in their childhood to have that kind of watch Penny has...Briliant and shippment was also very quick.
:-)
on 4 March 2011
Bought for my Grand daughter, this brings back memories of when her mother, my daughter, watched the series with glee. Now another generation of fan has been born!
on 14 March 2014
this went down a storm at my son's 6th birthday all his friends loved it! He has chosen to watch the rest after school in the 2 weeks since.
on 30 May 2011
This item was purchased for my son and he loves watching it. Great set and price brings back some memories of my younger days.