5.0 out of 5 stars Leather key case
Published 17 months ago by Roy Powell

3.0 out of 5 stars Smart and elegant, but zip broke
Smart, elegant, practical, and much better than rival cases which have multiple key clips (which can come undone or even break)
But after 8 months, the zip on this case broke.
Published 1 month ago by JB of London

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather key case, 30 May 2013
Roy Powell (Wales U.K.) - See all my reviews
I have been looking for a key case for some while, I was fed up with torn pockets or inadvertently sticking a key into my leg. In the past I have used those key cases with the spring clips in them, which proved to be not very good. Whilst looking through the available styles available through Amazon I came across this case by Tony Perotti which looked different to the rest. I ordered one. It arrived quickly and I was amazed at the quality of the leather, the style of the case and the functionality. I carry eight keys with me, they fit this case with ease, the attachment inside the case is by a substantial split ring, the case closes with a zip which looks as though it will last well. There is a clip at one end to clip to either a belt loop or to a ladies handbag.The case is made from quality leather that looks as though it will last a lifetime, the stitching looks solid and strong. All in all it is a wonderful key case, one to be proud of whether male or female. I have no hesitation in recommending this key case to anyone This case is the best of the best. I am exceptionally pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy, 6 May 2013
I should have bought this long ago. It is stylish, well made,very reasonably priced and certainly saves my pockets.
I bought a Perotti purse a little while ago from the same supplier, and that was so good I decided to go for this key case as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 28 April 2014
Was looking for a red leather key case and bought this as soon as I'd read all the positive reviews. I now add mine to list. It's compact yet holds all the things on my keyring very easily. Things on my keyring: 4 keys, 2 of which are rather large and bulky, a mini swiss penknife, a mini torch, a plastic supermarket token clipped into it's own holder and a pretty hefty metal steelpan keyring. Not bad, eh? It's much more practical to have all these objects in a case - no scratches on other items in my handbag and fewer chances of the metallic keys, etc demagnetising the strips on my metro tickets. What else? Well, it's a lovely rich red, high quality leather product which is bound to last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars KEY CASE FOR BIKERS!, 13 April 2013
I bought this little case for the bunch of keys that I carry with my motor bike key. The motor bike ignition key attaches nicely to the spring clip at the front of the case, while the rest of the keys (house, padlock etc), sit inside the case, which protects the bike from chaffing and scratches that would otherwise occur. Its very practical and an ideal solution to a situation that many bikers have to solve. Give it a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 26 Nov 2012
B. Wheeler (Devon England) - See all my reviews
At last, I can always find my keys. Very nice product. Radar key is a tight fit, but not only my keys but also a small torch fits inside. First class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Mar 2014
My son has one in brown. We like it so much, I have ordered a second one in a different colour. YOu can fit in car keys and a set of house keys so, one is not unluckily locked out. It is great because it fits into a coat pocket and can be found easily in a bag. It also has an external hook to attach it to something say a belt loop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and practical, 4 May 2014
I have a few keys on the same ring as the ignition key for my Triumph Street Triple. The problem has been that the handlebar is very close to the ignition switch and the keys catch on the bar when I switch the engine off. I had to pull the key out, gather together the other keys, reinsert the ignition key and switch off the engine. Now, I have attached the ignition key to the clip on the outside of this case while the other keys sit snugly inside, which removes the problem. I also love the look, the smell and most of all the feel of this gorgeous, high quality piece of kit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 6 April 2014
Pure quality.so nice you'll want two. ..1 for keys and 1 for coins (if you need to carry a lot of car park change for work).I could fit about 25 pounds in with a mixture of pound coins 50ps and 20ps. ..but still nice and compact.room for 5 to 6 yale keys on their own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Key case, 20 Jun 2014
Mark (NOTTINGHAM, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely very practical product....I use it to clip my driving key on and store household keys within the body of the product,... just hoping the external leather link lasts the test of time which to date it has,,,!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 24 Jun 2011
This review is from: Tony Perotti Italian Leather Key Case Style 5224_14
I ordered two of these, but one got lost in the post. An email enquiry had the replacement here next day - so the service is superb.
I love these cases - the keys are fully enclosed but easily accessible by simply pulling down a zip, and I can now squeeze past my car in my narrow driveway without scratching the paintwork, while the keys are hanging on my belt.
Lovely soft leather, a handy belt clip.
First rate!