on 20 June 2014
Very harmful product that stinks as worse as cheapest toilet cleaner.
Do not buy or use this product at any cost.

Ingrediens: Aqua, Iopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Menthol, Camphor, Sodium Hydroxide,

'According to the Cosmetics Ingredients Review PEG-40 Castor Oil "can instigate immune system response that can include itching, burning, scaling, hives, and blistering of skin." They also state it may "contain harmful impurities" like known carcinogens Ethylene Oxide and 1,4-Dioxane.'

Contains also toxic colouring CI 42090 (banned in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Norway, Switzerland and Sweden) causes cancer in animals.

Product is made in India

Amazon please do not offer this dangarous product through your website!!
33 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 April 2012
This gel is good value for money and does work reasonably well. The cooling effect is immediate but does not last too long. If you need an instant fix of cooling, perhaps after a run or when you get a sudden onset of pain then I can recommend this.
on 17 January 2013
i bought this for my other half as he gets a lot of problems with his back.
he asked if i could put some on for him so i massaged some into his lower back.(it's also a fantastic massage gel)
he was rather surprised..apart from the initial cold feeling when you apply it,he said it felt quite warm and pleasant both during and for quite a while after application.
and according to my other half it helped quite a bit to ease the pain.either that or i am extremely good at massage..lol.
he was also taking pain killers as well.
on 11 July 2014
Great product at a great price... Doesn't cool as much as some more expensive brands but at this price you can use it much more often so in the long run just as good. Only issues I have with it is once warm it becomes very runny so rubbing it in can get a little tricky and it is VERY bright blue and leaves blue marks everywhere although these seem to wash out ok. Am just about to order more its that good.
on 8 May 2014
This gel is highly recommended,for such a low price its a wonder product. Helps with all kinds of strains and pains,I even recommended this product to a family friend who is a GP and he uses it himself now also and thinks its amazing eases his arthritic pains.
on 13 November 2014
I was introduced to this by my mother-in-law and found it better than all the similar products I have tried. This batch arrived just as it was most required, having damaged my thigh muscle during a circuit training session that day, and as usual did a superb job of soothing.
on 27 June 2014
just put a small amount on to the area you want so ease of pain and you can feel it working...also i find it use full if you have a nagging tense headache..put small amount on your forehead temples...bliss...10/10
on 23 December 2013
after reading the reviews I decided to try this Freeze gel and it actually works. I have an ongoing back problem and use ice packs on it, when I got the gel I used it mornings and just before I go to bed to keep my back from feeling that annoying pain.

thank you I am a fan!!!
on 26 February 2014
This is good value for money but I prefer a more expensive brand that lasts longer and dosn't need to be reapplied as much, but you might find this suits you as it seems to depend on what you are treating with it and how quickly it absorbs.
on 22 June 2013
I have Arthritis & sometimes the pain is so bad I can't sleep. I found this & love it.
If I'm in lots of pain I use it on my neck, or knees or back & the pain is back down to a level I can live with. I used to play alot of sport & my friends still do & I've got them to try it. They think it's good for their sporting injuries.

See one answered question