on 26 October 2011
This is a great Tea Towel. It is of good quality therefore not just a novelty item, and it looks very smart.
The comments about inaccuracy in other reviews? Who cares if something was incorrect its a Tea Towel.Which appears to be correct.
on 29 January 2015
Purchased one of these Tea towels and was so pleased with the quality that I ordered three more. When they arrived they are off a poor quality material and are different to the illustration. There is no "London" wording on the three new tea towels and the material is not woven as in the original one purchased. Unfortunately, I took the items straight from the packaging and washed them as I would with any new purchase of this kind. Was only after drying that I spotted the difference so was unable to return. Shame really, as I have already said, the original purchase was of top quality.
on 29 May 2016
Brilliant London Underground map, printed well on the t-towel, exactly as shown.
on 17 December 2013
What can I say about a tea towel, it was good Quality and arrived quickly just in time for me to send to America for a present. A good item for marketing in the USA! It was well packed and on time thank you
on 10 February 2013
I gave this tea towel to my son who has recently moved into his first home....it is great to be able to buy an informative tea towel that he can peruse whilst drying the dishes. The quality is very good and I now know that he will be able to plan his way round London on the underground!!
on 20 December 2013
I was astonished when opening this to find large swathes of the map left out. Eastward it finishes at Mile End - not much good as a present for someone who lives in Leytonstone. In fact incomplete not much good to anyone! I will be returning it.
on 27 September 2013
Lovely item bought for my son who is going to study in London.Good quality&I'm sure it will get much use!!
Does only show central London tube but it's a great item!
on 8 December 2013
This was bought as a stocking filler for Christmas for my son who uses the unddrground a lot, he also is the dishwasher in his home so he'll appreciate it. A nice item.
on 22 April 2013
My brother in law loves the London Underground, so this was a great small gift for Christmas which came out the packet looking well printed and good quality.
on 31 July 2012
This item is a cute novelty tea towel which was a reasonable price, and arrived in a reasonable amount of time from placing the order,