5.0 out of 5 stars great suede shoe cleaner
this was a super product as my son has a lot of different coloured suede trainers and they cleaned them up realy well although i do have a suede brush as well so the two together make a great job
Published on 10 Dec 2011 by nell

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I would have hoped
It does not appear to be effective for older, deep marks! Nor for larger areas and therefore am somewhat disappoined with this product!
Published 11 months ago by Niki

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars woly gum suede cleaner, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: Woly Gum Suede cleaner for Shoes Boots Bags Belts (Apparel)
prompt service, i found it a curious product abit like a pumice stone. bought it for my radley beige suede bag which had some dark stains on it. The product works really well and ive managed to rub alot of marks off. A good buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 24 Oct 2012
I'm very pleased with this product and was pleasantly surprised that it worked. I had foolishly worn my new suede shoes to a friends party which ended up in a very crowded rowdy bar in south london. Needless to say, the shoes were blackened with strange stains and I was just going to buy another pair when I thought I might give a suede brush a go. Ended up getting this instead and it has done the trick, they look pretty much the same as before and I've saved 89. Cheers seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont use this, 4 Nov 2013
I bought this for some cheap suede shoes and it has just completely scuffed all the suede off of them leaving me with a big black area I used it lightly on some other shoes but it does not really have an effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Sep 2013
This little pumice stone is genius! Cleaned up my cream suede shoes a treat. Quick and easy to use. So much easier than regular suede cleaner. Very impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Gem, 19 Jan 2013
Mrs. R. Treverton-Jones (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent delivery although whilst I am anti unnecessary packaging, something a little more than an envelope would be better as the box of the product was seriously broken. No matter as it was for my use and the product itself was fine and did more than I really expected. I would suggest that you also invest in a suede brush too - a kind one with rubber teeth, because as you clean your boots or shoes, very small fibres do come away and need a tidy with a brush. Otherwise if no brush, a gentle clean with a J type cloth will also do the trick. I bought this product to remove some water marks on my Ugg boots, and I am very pleased with the result. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 5 Sep 2013
Mrs. S. Nisbet (UK) - See all my reviews
I always treat myself every year to new emu's and the pair I wanted is no longer available so I thought why not rewaterproof my last years ones, reading up I needed to clean them first so I ordered this and it's brilliant!! I think it removes some of the suede and that's how it manages to remove the grime built up over the winter. Now my pale grey emu's look like new! And the first spray of the woly protector is drying as I write this!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›