Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Black Friday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 18 January 2014
I bought these shoes about a fortnight ago. The shipment was fast enough and well sealed package. The shoes are original. However I have found that the left shoe has been used for the test. In fact it has some creases on the upper. The skin, always on the left shoe, has some imperfections. Probably the factory. It would be justifiable if they were made by hand, but I do not know if this is so. I'll see what happens with the use!
Anyway give you three stars because the left shoe is not intact.
on 23 August 2012
Bought these as a treat for myself as my old boots had seen better days. Saw the reviews and thought they would be faultless... But im guessing most these people writing reviews are builders etc... Im an engineer, in a factory were oil is often on the floor. These boots turn into ice skates in these conditions, Worn them twice and already fallen over and screwed my back up. After a few days use in my workshop, they look like they've had about a years use, i doubt i could even get £10 if i listed them for sale now. Dissapointed, although in their defence it doesn't state that it would be slip proof etc, but i can definitely vouch to say they aren't!

They are also the first boot that ive had that when ive changed back into my normal shoes, i feel like im walking on clouds. They dont feel too uncomfortable, but when you change back to normal shoes you realise how bad they actually are.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 June 2011
I've been wearing CAT boots for about 20 years and absolutely love them. Hard wearing, smart looking, very comfy and totally waterproof. I mainly wear them as casual footwear or out on my motorbike and they're ideal for me. My current good pair of Colorado boots are still great but after 3 years of use I decided to get another pair "for best".
The stitching quality seems to still be of a high order and the actual leather seems to be a bit stiffer. The new ones are also slightly lighter in weight from older pairs I still own and wear. These are "Dark Chocolate" and I immediately saw the shade is quite a bit paler than previous pairs. I also note that the moulded sole is now brown coloured and made of a different material.

I'll get back to you in about another 3 years and tell you how they shaped up, hopefully the expected CAT quality is still there!!
on 26 July 2015
Love CAT boots. The honey/tan colour is the classic shade but it stains easily so I recommend getting a protector sprayed on right away, unless you're using these only for work and then it doesn't matter. For work, they're perfect, but for fashion, they're great for autumn and winter.

Look great w/dark denim jeans, either with the tongue showing or tucked inside the jeans. CAT boots always outlast the rivals and grip on everything. Highly recommended.
on 16 January 2012
I've had many pairs of Cat Colorado boots over the years, and this is the first time I've been disappointed. Quality of construction seems to have taken a nosedive from 4 or 5 years ago. The pair i received in 2012 looked shoddy and had poorly terminated stitching, in one place the inner lining had been sewn through the outer so white 'fluff' was poking outside of the boot, and to top it off the boots had noticeably different coloured soles. This pair will be going back for replacement and i hope it was just a bad batch, or i will need to find a new favorite, long lasting, well built boot because this certainly ain't it.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 November 2013
Have had a pair of these for years and the only reason for purchasing a new pair is because the old one's now look a bit tatty. If like me you need a wide fitting boot, these are for you. And the UK sizing is spot on. Purchased a pair of Timberland boot's and they pinch badly, these are half the price and fit like a glove. Highly recommended
on 13 November 2014
I have a pair of these in the more suede like finish and they are some of the most comfortable boots I own.

Bought two pairs in the leather finished and have to agree with some of the sizing issues mentions. Well partly agree. Usually a size 9, and the right boot fits perfectly but the left feels too large. Might have to return.
on 13 August 2015
i orderd these originally in a size 7 as my other half has been wearing cat boots for years and has always been a seven - the seven was too large so returned them and ordered a 6 which fit fine - so would advise a size smaller to anyone from UK ordering them but slight issue for a great price
on 12 September 2014
Nice and smart boots, colour was as expected. Size is bit bigger than expected which is due to wide fitiing so recommend go and try in a shop before buying. I gave it 4 star because the forward stitching is not as neat as it should be other than that, it's a brilliant boot . . . recommended.
on 7 April 2015
Not convinced these are the genuine article . Either that or they are seconds . Fine I'm not going to send them back because they were cheap , but they were advertised as genuine Cats and shipped from Amazon .
Stitching is shoddy