5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Bought for my son twelve so needs to be robust as moved from room to room. Perfect size to pack for holidays which is why we bought it, would not hesitate in recommending
Published 14 months ago by K. T. Like

3.0 out of 5 stars Very poor Volume !!!!!!!!
Volume is not the best!!!!!! I thought it would be a lot louder! If i knew the volume would be poor i would not of purchased it !
Published 12 months ago by amanda nicholson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Aug 2013
K. T. Like "KT.Like" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logic3 i-Station Lite (Stereo Speaker System for iPhone/iPod) (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 7 July 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter's 8th birthday. She is very pleased with it, does everything she wants without being too complicated. Good sound quality. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 4 July 2013
A fantastic and very great product that is great value for money,my girlfriend loves it and is always using it in the kitchen

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 18 Sep 2013
price and product good. Just right for carting around the house. Wife pleased with it what more could you ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever bit of kit, 29 Nov 2013
I was looking to buy a charger for my iPod but wasn't sure what quality to buy. A colleague suggested I buy a docking station with a built-in charger instead. I read a few reviews and this one seemed like a good value for money option - it was!
Easy to set up and a good sound (far better than I had expected). I took it on holiday and used it a lot off the mains (which has a choice of adaptor) and with the bonus my iPod was fully charged for the flight home.
I really good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logic 3, 23 Nov 2013
Perfect for listening to my favourite songs while I am in the kitchen, great sound, would definitely buy again, very pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very poor Volume !!!!!!!!, 4 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Nov 2013
I bought this for myself to have in the kitchen to listen to my ipod. Easy to set up and I'm not a techno expert by any means. Sound quality is good - not perfect - but for the price definitely value for money. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Underestimated product for the price, 27 Oct 2013
I needed to replace my radio alarm - in this product I have a radio alarm, phone charger + much more The sound is excellant . I am 60 years old & found it very easy to set up. Very good value. Cannot praise it enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Logic3 Docking Speakers, 13 Oct 2013
Mr. G. J. Hall "Birdman" (Marxuquera, Spain) - See all my reviews
I bought this primarily because of the price, as I wanted a portable item just for using in the garage, I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of use and the quality of the item. A great product and would recommend it to anyone. It even comes with a dual plug function just in case you wish to take it abroad on holiday, fantastic.