4.0 out of 5 stars Not much cop for straight handled lids
Does what it says and is ok for saucepan lids with a round handle, fortunately we have a set of both round and straight so the straight ones only kinda works.
Published on 30 Jan 2011 by Gary George

3.0 out of 5 stars not for cupboards with shelves.
My cupboard where I store my pots (well all my cuboards really) have a middle shelf, but when this attaches to back of cupboard door the door won't shut, so I now have it attached to the wall.

It holds my lids well, I have round handled lids so they fit well in groove and are quite secure there.
Published on 29 Jun 2012 by Cath Davidson

4.0 out of 5 stars Not much cop for straight handled lids, 30 Jan 2011
This review is from: POT PAN LID ORGANISER HOLDER KITCHEN wall - CREATE MORE SPACE STORAGE- HOLDS SAUCEPAN LIDS

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, does not hold lids as shown, 15 Jan 2013
This organiser shows lids just like mine but they do not fit in, and if you get them in, they don't stay in, just fall out. Will not hold the amount it says it will either. I do not like this product at all and would have returned it, but just couldn't be bothered.

3.0 out of 5 stars not for cupboards with shelves., 29 Jun 2012
Cath Davidson (Argyll) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for our selection of lids, 27 Jan 2013
Maybe there are saucepan lids that stay in this rack but we don't have them. None of our various saucepan lids sty in the rack as the door is closed. I just wish I could find where I got the previous one from as that was fine and lasted for years (or that I hadn't left it behind when I moved). This was a complete waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 5 Dec 2012
This is exactly what I need in a small kitchen It really works for the saucepan lids which I have - all have knobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Nov 2012
We'd tried a couple of hook over the door pan lid holders but they hadn't worked. This one is brilliant, and has coped with the weight of our heavy glass lids.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lid Organiser, 28 Feb 2014
There is not enough space inbetween each section, my pan lids quite often fall off all at the same time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Storing lids on doors takes up space too!, 4 Sep 2012
I found that although this product keeps your lids well organised, you do lose a few inches in space at the front of your cupboard... not really an issue if you have lots of space, but a bit of a pain if you're cupboards are like mine and FULL of pans!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pan lid storage, 14 Jun 2014
Mrs. S. Boulton "Shirgra" (Lutterworth England) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with item. Unable to use the top compartment as restricted when closing door. It all depends on the type of door that it is fixed to. A robust and pleasing item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best price I could find - why are these shaped bits of wire so expensive?, 2 May 2014
Henas22 (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Not perfect but does the job. Yes you have to remember it takes up some space inside the cupboard (it's not magic you know!), and the very top space only takes a really small lid and I find that one is the one that likes to fall out. (Don't fix it too close to the top of the door or else the top lid catches on the cupboard). We have a variety of different shaped lids (deep with straight handles as pictured and shallow with knobs) it copes with them all reasonably well. Would buy again.