Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 August 2006
If you already enjoy Bjornstad's work, simply go ahead and buy this. It has Palle Danielsson generating his usual warm,earthy bass, and Marilyn Mazur on some varied and sympathetic percussion. If all this is new to you, ask yourself what you're looking for. Is it a piano trio where nothing is rushed or frantic, where the notes are used sparingly, even lovingly, to enhance beguilingly simple melodies, which appear to float gently past you; where bass and percussion provide a burnished golden shimmer, like sunlight on a lazy river, while the piano provides sleepy drifts of melody, mixed with some icily crystal notes. This is not music to dance to, and preferably not to use as wallpaper, but as your own special personal treat, to sink into it alone and undisturbed, and feel it massage away your tensions and anxiety. Go on: spoil yourself.
on 10 August 2014
Some fine moments but, and it's a matter of personal taste, I prefer Ketil's work on The Rainbow.
VINE VOICEon 3 February 2009
lose your mind with this CD, so beautiful - so balanced - moved me like nothing else I have ever heard. I am sitting listening to it and I am truly stunned....a new experience leading to many many more I am sure.