5.0 out of 5 stars lavalamp
Great item very good value for money and delivery was super fast I ordered on a Sunday lunchtime the lamp had arrived buy Monday morning, easy to set up and they look great.
Published on 6 Oct 2011 by cregg09

3.0 out of 5 stars lizbar
Nice but not as good as our red one we previously bought from same company takes forever to get going.
Published 3 months ago by LIZBAR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars lavalamp, 6 Oct 2011
This review is from: 14.5" Retro Blue & Green Lamp Light - Novelty Mood Lighting Gadget

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 2 Mar 2013
Slightly cloudy but this just adds to the gorgeous hues of green on turquoise, with some unexpected bright yellow sunrises, and even the odd flash of pink. Hours of relaxing entertainment. Arrived promptly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour but still a bit cloudy, 6 Sep 2013
MT GUSTAFSSON "TezaG" (London) - See all my reviews
I've had the lamp for a couple of months now and I really like it! I bought it as a replacement for a pink and purple glitter one that fell and broke and I really wanted something to light up a dark corner. Delivery was pretty fast, within said days and it arrived in great condition.
It doesn't take too long to start up and it gives out a nice, dim color after dark. The only downside is that the glass doesn't seem to be that clear so it looks a bit cloudy. I read that it is supposed to get clearer after a few uses but mine hasn't. It doesn't bother me enough to go through the hassle of sending it back but it might bother someone with a bit more perfectionist trait.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jun 2013
Does exactly what it says. Good size (quite large which is what I wanted). Heats up quickly and the "lava" is of high quality - nice shapes and it doesn't all congregate at the top of the bottle as in other lamps.

Top job

3.0 out of 5 stars lizbar, 14 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 April 2014
I ordered this for my son, he loves it. I bought this last year for xmas and he uses it as a night light every night, I have only just had to change the bulb this week. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Met my all expectations, 11 Feb 2014
I wanted a lava lamp for a long time, but when the time came and I had to buy it I was confused by the wide choice of it.

This lamp is really good, the colours are nice and it doesn't take that much time to heat it up. Bubbles start to appear in about 2 hours. It was really easy to assemble it. I got in in two days and the packaging was really good.

I'm using this lamp for a couple of months and so far I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Feb 2014
For the price this is a great lava lamp, it's bright and clear and really looks good one it's warmed up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 8 Jan 2014
I bought this for my young teenage son as a birthday present for his new bedroom. He thinks it's fantastic and it looks really good in his room.

It took a while for the wax to warm up at first and I was worried we had been hasty with our purchase but once the wax is thin enough, it moves about inside the lamp really effectively.

The price I paid for it from this company was excellent value as i have seen the very same one on sale for MUCH more.

Overall, I would say this is a great product at an amazing price and would recommend to anyone for their teenage children.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Dec 2013
i love to sleep with this in my room, i have never had any problems with this, just like a genuine mathmos

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›