on 4 July 2011
Useful for storing some capsules on the kitchen work surface with a small footprint. The guides holding the capsules vertically were slightly too far apart & the capsules initally fell out when inserted. Bending them together slightly cured this & this holder now functions as intended.
on 6 April 2011
Useful item with a small footprint. Saves all the fiddling around trying to find the right capsules in the box. Not quite perfect though as one of the columns is a bit tighter than the other two and so the capsules need a bit of encouragement to fit in and move down but then its less than half the price of some similar models.
on 19 October 2011
I'm very happy with this - good value for money and my variety Dolce Gusto pods are now displayed neatly, with very easy access to them and they now don't take up a lot of room, as this fits into quite a tiny space really. No more scrambling through boxes when needing my coffee fix in a hurry!
on 12 February 2014
After reading some reviews about pods falling through I was slightly worried but I bought the product anyway due to the great price, I shouldn't have worried pods in first time no issues what's so ever. Looks very smart in my kitchen.
For a while now I have been keeping my cartridges for my coffee machine in a tin in the cupboard. I only keep a couple of types (espresso, americano and grande intenso) but there was always a lot of searching to find the right flavour amongst the jumble, and it wasn't always easy to see if one was running out.

No problem now, and it looks a lot better than the old tin.
on 25 April 2014
Does the job, but quite fiddly to fill. I bought it because I had just got my Dolce Gusto machine and was eager to complete the 'look'. I'm not sure I would buy it now, I tend to keep more in a plastic jar. But as I say, it does the job and when filled looks quite nice.
on 21 January 2014
I read some of the reviews and it mentioned that the capsules fell through Into the middle. No such problem for me. They fit well and the item looks good. The only downside is that I've ordered so many of the things I can't fit them all In. That will teach me being greedy
on 13 February 2014
I'd considered a few of these but really pleased with this one. Small footprint and holds plenty. As someone else said though, the bars do sometimes need initial encouragement as they're quite close. Would recommend.
on 17 January 2014
I was looking for an inexpensive but stylish dispenser for my coffee capsules rather than having unsightly boxes all around the kitchen. This does the job very nicely, looks good on my worktop and was a good price.
on 5 September 2011
Fits my pods perfectly and frees up space in my cupboards from all the boxes! I am very pleased with it and such a great price. Recommended them to my friends with the same coffee maker