5.0 out of 5 stars The first outing for Bob Heggie, 18 May 2007
This review is from: Jack of Hearts (Paperback)
I came to this book backwards and read the sequel, 'A million would be nice.' first. As a result I had to read the debut. I was not disappointed. Thank you amazon for the flag, sorry I read them the wrong way round but it gave me the excuse to re-read the second book something I strongly urge everyone to do. Thanks Mr. Scott, thank you for Bob Heggie, long may he flourish and did someone really get away with the robbery, I would love to know. You tell me fellow readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Set a day aside for reading this book!, 8 Feb 2006
This review is from: Jack of Hearts (Paperback)
Once I got stuck into "Jack of Hearts" I was intrigued by the two main characters and the plot and could not put the book down until I had finished it - in one day! A really well written novel with a highly believable plot which set the heart racing at times !! I would highly recommned this book and am already looking forward to the next book by Ken Scott!

5.0 out of 5 stars Put a day aside for this book!, 7 Feb 2006
This review is from: Jack of Hearts (Paperback)
I got stuck into this book last Saturday morning and could not put it down until I had finished it! A brilliant read, really well written with an excellent plot - highly believable! I am already looking forward to the next book from Ken Scott - if its anything like Jack of Hearts it will be another brilliant read!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read thriller full of suspense and action., 5 Jun 2007
This review is from: Jack of Hearts (Paperback)
We can all empathise with Bog Heggie. He's just the average nice guy on the street and he deserves a break. But often the breaks don't happen unless we help them along a bit. Bob Heggie turns his life around...by robbing a bank. Okay so perhaps it's a bit unusual for the average nice guy, and maybe not a strategy that should be recommended. But the character of Bob Heggie is so well drawn that you empathise completely. You are with him the whole way and you really want him to win.

This thriller has you on the edge of your seat, suspense and action all the way, a terrific read.

5.0 out of 5 stars An exciting read, 6 Oct 2007
This review is from: Jack of Hearts (Paperback)
I read this book by Mr. Scott in record time it was so enjoyable. It was fast paced, with good characterization and vivid descriptions. I'll certainly read more from this author.

Jack of Hearts