on 2 April 2013
This was to replace the original OEM mirror that (after seven years) simply fell out of the mirror housing on my wife's 2006 Astra, probably because she recently started to have it power-wash cleaned at the local car-wash. The mirrors (both original and new) are held to their base plate by a large sticky-pad. The mirror is identical to the original GM one.
on 12 October 2013
Delivered quicker than the given date. Well packaged in plastic pack and correct model. Self adhesive backing.
Just annoying that the original Vauxhall mirror fell off and smashed while driving.

Buy with confidence.
on 4 February 2012
i purchased this mirror when mine was broken it was a very reasonable price and delivery was exellent the mirror was easy to fit i highly reccommend this item
on 23 September 2013
ordered mirror,then realised I had ordered one for the wrong model car by mistake,contacted asdl right away asking them to check I had ordered the rightone for my car and gave them all the details of my car so that the order could be amended,they sent email saying that it would be checked,the next day they despatched the wrong mirror with an email saying send it back recordered delivery and insure ,the price of returning was dearer than the mirror so did not bother ,bought another elsewhere.
on 14 March 2015
Can't believe how cheap this was to other shops. It has a large sticky pad on back. You have to make sure you get this on first time as no room for error. Can not be readjusted as bonds well. Does state do not apply in damp or cold conditions but as I purchased in winter I couldn't wait until weather was better without a mirror. I applied on a reasonable dry day and has now been stuck on for about 5 months. So definitely worth the £4.99 I paid.
on 18 October 2015
When this product arrived i was so disappointed when I realised that it wasn't the right one for my car! After contacting the seller and informing them of this, they promptly sent out the correct one for my car!! The adhesive pad works a treat. This really is a top quality product at a great price. I would defiantly use this seller again. Highly recommend anyone looking for wing mirrors to use them too! Very satisfied customer!!
on 16 April 2014
Brought to replace the second original mirror that just "fell out" whilst driving my Astra
The fit is perfect but the self adhesive pad will probably stop the heated mirrors working very well, but that's no great loss.

It took a full week to arrive which is surprising for Amazon these days.

All in all though not bad at all for the money, Recommended
on 5 February 2015
Part delivered quickly but did not fit. Checked the order and could see nothing wrong so needed to discuss with the company but there is no contact details. Ended up cutting the mirror down myself with pliers to get it to fit.
on 23 February 2014
Bought this after my passenger side glass randomly fell out and smashed. Product looks very cheap compared to the original glass and doesn't quite fit. Packaging had already been opened and then resealed with gaffer tape...
on 11 December 2013
The mirror arrived really quickly. It was easy to apply and fits perfectly. I am that pleased that i am going to buy a drivers side mirror because that one has fallen off now lol. Would recommend this product and seller.