on 19 October 2011
But does that stop me? NO! Just ensure that you use kitchen towel as it will hurt you if direct contact is made. It will treat a headache, or a sore brain from a hangover. It will help reduce swelling due to hayfever and irritation. It will help sore red eyes after wearing contact lens. Tired, strained eyes are so hot, this will help relax and cool them off. I look a bit of a tart in it, but I don't care, I like looking like a gay Zorro.
on 12 April 2011
This really works for me. not only does it do exactly what it promises, cools down puffy eyes, it also helps my sinuses, which in turn helps me to sleep. I don't know how it works, but it is always cool! And good value for money too!
on 9 June 2011
This product is great. I suffer badly from hayfever, and cant wait to use it after a bad day!
on 20 February 2013
It comes in a lovely pouch which I leave it in. I put it in the fridge and after work put this one, cools the eyes and has the gaps so I can relax a watch a bit of tele at the same time. Must buy.
on 8 January 2012
Many thanks indeed .
Lovely stuff i do advice people to buy it.100% good.Am very happy..i buy another one in future.All the best mate .James
on 8 July 2013
Good idea but to big and heave and does not sit right on your eyes. Think it would work better if was slightly smaller.
on 7 October 2014
Does the job if you hold it in place with your hands. The strap is quite pitiful.
It's the kind strap you find on cheap goggles.
The mask is too heavy for it which leaves you with a mask sliding down your face and resting on your nose (So of course you can't see! ) while the strap at the back of the head rolls up to the top of your head.
It's uncomfortable on the face/nose.
It's not THAT heavy but it's the face and nose we are talking about!
Lying down, it does what gravity makes it do. The gel fall to the side of the mask and cools your eardrums....!!??
Plus because of its weight (which again is not that heavy but too heavy for the face), it feels like it's crushing your eyes.
Held in place with your hands...fine. A nuisance yes, defeating the object of a mask yes but usable.
I put mine in the fridge and it seems to stay cold long enough for my needs.
A pity about the design flaw.
on 13 May 2014
I suffer from dry eyes so when I'm at home, I use a microwaveable wheat bag to use as a hot pad for my eyes. I wanted something to use when I was away from home and had no access to a microwave. This gel mask works well. I can warm it up in 5-10 minutes in a washbasin of hot water and it holds the heat for some time. I have to fold it as the eye holes are in just the place where I want the heat. I found it's more comfortable with a paper tissue between my eyes and the bag. It's a bit heavier than my usual bag but it's a good temporary substitute.
on 7 March 2013
The design is not suited for every person. I bought this for my wife and it is actually much bigger and could have been better for someone with large head.
on 6 November 2011
Good Communications and delivery easy to use works well to ease eye strain after a hard days studying if your an office worker or student.