Price:£8.96+ £1.99 shipping

on 6 August 2012
The apron does look like the picture shown on it's listing but when it arrived it was much thinner than I expected and not great quality. It's definitely a novelty item rather than a functioning apron which is disappointing considering the price of it, for £10 I would have expected an apron that could actually be used rather than just a thin comedy cover up.

If you're just looking for humour then this is fine, if you also want practicality then avoid.
on 6 June 2014
bought as a present for my Scottish boss at a café whose always cooking and teaching me Scottish sayings n words so was a brilliant choice and result as a 60th birthday gift! Recommend , is easy to wash but if buying for a large person the string may not be long enough to tie up? x
on 24 October 2011
Arrived on time - Ordinary mail was fine. Fun apron. Works best with shorts or pants (or nothing!) on, depending on who/how you intend entertaining people!Scottish Man Novelty Apron. Not huge, but just big enough for adult up to 13-14 stone and up to 6', I reckon. Any bigger and the apron would prob feel a bit small - but I guess that is up to you! Try one.
on 17 December 2013
I was very impressed with both the speed of service and quality of the product. Delivery was as promised and I was kept up to date with the progress of my order. I would definitely use this vendor again.
on 20 October 2011
I was disappointed with this apron. Considering it is for a man it is really quiet small and also the material was very lightweight.
on 19 January 2013
For a jokey gift this apron is ideal. However the quality of the material is not the best, and for slightly larger people the string may not wrap all the way around the body!
The apron provides a good giggle but then nothing else after that as it is not for wearing in the kitchen often.
on 15 February 2012
I bought it as a stocking filler for my Dad. He couldn't stop laughing and wore it all day. Comical and practical, what else could you ask for!!
on 26 October 2010
Good quality product, washes really well and holds colour. Well worth the money - and the entertainment value!
on 7 January 2013
Bought as a novelty fun gift for an Englishman living in Scotland. Very well received! Apron is good quality although for a larger sized person it would struggle to fit.
on 21 April 2016
Bought as a joke present so not too bothered. However, I am not sure the quality of the material or the product in general is worth the price we paid.