4.0 out of 5 stars Holds the PS camera well
This device was very easy to setup! For all of you that have a camera many will probably have the same problem of getting the dam thing to sit at the correct angle etc with out the big strong usb cable moving it. This device holds the camera on top of my tv and the camera sits still the way I want it too.

The device isnt exactly securly fitted to my tv but it...
Published on 17 Sept. 2010 by Owen - (PSN opl1990)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Exactly Secure
Published on 4 Jan. 2011 by Mark Simmons

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds the PS camera well, 17 Sept. 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crown PlayStation Move Eye Camera Clip (PS3) (Accessory)

The device isnt exactly securly fitted to my tv but it doesnt move but it will be easy to take on and off the way I have it. I have a small 20-22inch sony lcd and where this sits does mean I cant easily access the buttons on top of the tv not a problem for me though. Looks like it will work with about any flat screen tv as you can adjust the device.

ALL IN ALL under 5MINS SETUP real simple and does the job. Only four stars as I dont have mine fully secure but im not sure if its meant to be but by that I mean i can slide it left to right along the tv it doesnt fall off or anything and only moves if you slide it yourself.

Hope this helps for anyone thats sceptical for it working.

Just a little update im not sure its exactly worth buying this product as I think im going to end up using a little blutack on top of the tv (wont be as ugly) and maybe this product is suited to people that dont have any flat top at all theres also another way to set up your camera.

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Sept. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crown PlayStation Move Eye Camera Clip (PS3) (Accessory)
I have been wondering about how I would fit the PS eye to my TV ever since I heard about Move, and this clip does the job perfectly.

My TV (like a lot of Samsungs) has a curved back, and I was worried that the PS eye would not stand properly or would be pointed at the wrong angle. But the way the clip works is by clamping to the TV at the depth of your choice, meaning that it should fit properly on all TVs that are slim enough (looks to me like it would fit up to about 4-5 inches deep).

It took 2 minutes to set up - all you have to do is screw the stand together at the distance that fits your TV and pop the camera in. The fit is snug, and allows the actual camera to be freely tilted left, right, up and down, for those worried that it keeps the camera facing straight on.

I've uploaded photos so you can see exactly how it works.
I would recommend this to anyone who has Playstation Move!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Exactly Secure, 4 Jan. 2011
Mark Simmons "Boo" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crown PlayStation Move Eye Camera Clip (PS3) (Accessory)
I bought two of these clips, one for my sons 40 inch Samsung lcd and one for my 42inch Philips lcd. In both cases the clip does not fit well at all and totally lacks any grip. With the camera in place the clip has a tendency to fall forward so I have had to resort to strong tape across the back support to stop the camera dropping onto the TV's screen and scratching it. I tried all sorts of combinations of tightening the clip but to no avail. Tilting the camera itself feels a little risky as the 'all plastic' bracket bends too, I'm just hoping it doesn't snap off at some point. If you're willing to accept that you'll need to take extra measures to secure this then I'd give it another star, but as it is, it doesn't do its job particularly well.

4.0 out of 5 stars small camera stiff cable problem solved, 1 Oct. 2010
A. BROWN "OLD GIT" (YARNTON ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crown PlayStation Move Eye Camera Clip (PS3) (Accessory)
wish i had bought this with my move kit .works perfectly with my sony bravia tv, you can still access the top control buttons if you need to, but who uses them in these days of versatile remotes.Added bonus this also fits my old and blue tack stained camcorder on my desk top pc so i shall order another.Im afraid the assembly instructions are pretty poor but perseverance and trial and error gets you there.So essential I think one should be included in the starter kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and effective, 11 Jun. 2011
LMD (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Crown PlayStation Move Eye Camera Clip (PS3) (Accessory)
This does an excellent job of getting my EyeCamera a bit higher. It sits over the top of the Wii sensor bar on top of my TV with no problems at all. It works particularly well for games like "Zumba" where you need to get a full height image. My Tv is a first-generation HD PLasma screen so is quite "deep" compared to the modern LED TVs, probably about 5 - 6 cm. The simple sliding adjustment and wing-nut to tighten make it easy to adjust to the right size. The camera slots in tidily and everything stays to gether. If thre's one gripe it's that the way the camera gets secured means that your ability to angle the camera down towards the floor is very limited so if playing soething like "EyePet" you'll probably have to take it out of the holder, but this is very easily done.

All things considered, this is a great way of getting a bit more height to your PS3 camera if you've got a fairly modern TV - and it will certainly accommmodate the thickness of plasm screens but as other reviewers have observerd, it might need some extra padding to help hold it in place if you've got a super-slim modern TV.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product..., 10 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Crown PlayStation Move Eye Camera Clip (PS3) (Accessory)
When I got the move i was really struggling to use the PS Eye. If i have it at the bottom of the TV it would be forced out of position by the wire attached to it and face sideways instead of directly ahead.

I therefore needed to either needed to use sellotape or bluetack to hold it in position above my TV; this was not ideal as i have an expensive telly and didn't want to mark it.

A friend recommended this product and it works very well.

Pros

* Holds the PS Eye in a perfect location for use in my bed room
* Wide enough to clamp onto the full depth of my TV (Sony Bravia)
* Has cushioning where the accessory touches the TV for protection.
* With the PS Eye mounted on top of the TV the wire no longer dictates the orientation of the device.

Cons

* Doesn't hold the PS Eye device very steady, although I never need to move it so not much of a problem.
* It's 3 pieces of plastic and a screw so I would have liked it cheaper.
* I wasn't able to setup without looking at images from the box, as a man i would rather not read instructions.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, 21 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Crown PlayStation Move Eye Camera Clip (PS3) (Accessory)
It's probably not the best camera clip you can get. I can uderstand that designing and making something universal like a clip that wil stay on any flat screen TV is not easy, but I'm sure you can do better. Design itself may not be that bad but the cheap make made it much worse. It does it's basic job - holding your PS Move camera on top of TV, but it's flawed by the way it's made. It has soft pads on the clips so it won't scratch polished finish of your TV but I almost damaged my TV when I was assembling it and the nut cracked in my hands and part of it hit the screen. If you're not going to move your TV with the clip on it it will hold the camera steady, but if you want to change the angle or the zoom of the camera you have to holde the whole clip.
You need to read instructions (which are quite clear)how to assembly it because it isn't as clear at the first glance.
For this price i don't think you can get anything much better but it's probably better to pay few more quid for something that won't fall apart in your hands while assembling it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good accessory, 16 Mar. 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crown PlayStation Move Eye Camera Clip (PS3) (Accessory)
Basically a good and useful little accessory for attaching the eye-cam. Because its low weight and the thickness of its cable the cam is not very stable just resting on its foot (tends to be pulled by the cable) so some sort of fixing it might prove useful.
The only annoying thing (which is not really the fault of this attachment clip) is the fact that the cam (or the cam's software) recognizes up/down so the cam can't be attached reversed under the TV screen. As I have my TV display wall-mounted about 2m hight the best place for any movement sensors (Wii, Eye-cam) is under it. When I tried this with the PS3 cam I realised that it can't be mounted upside down which led to a bit of tinkering.
Overall the clip itself is a potentially very useful addition to any set-up, especially considering its cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 10 Feb. 2012
K. Wall "Essexm" (Essex) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crown PlayStation Move Eye Camera Clip (PS3) (Accessory)
This clip does not 'clip' onto your TV nor does it clamp on to it! I have a Sony Bravia 40" and it would not fit in any satisfatory way at all so I ended up using double sided sticky tape to stick the eye to the TV and threw this 'clip' in the bin.

2.0 out of 5 stars Although flexible for a wide range of TV's not designed for slim ones., 3 Jan. 2012
Silverfrog (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Crown PlayStation Move Eye Camera Clip (PS3) (Accessory)
This clip comes in 3-4 parts out of the box and you need to assemble it yourself which in itself isn't particularly great although not difficult. It's too big for our 3D TV but I'm using it anyway and stuck some cardboard on the back clip as I can't think of a better way at the moment to have it on the TV. Unusually it also came with what I'm assuming was supposed to be a bolt with a thread on (so that you can screw the Eye Camera to the clip) however the bolt was smooth so I can't use it. Just ended up using duck tape on everything so not very impressed.
I do think the clip should come in one part and not several different parts although if you actually got the correct parts in the box it's functional but not particularly pretty.

Crown PlayStation Move Eye Camera Clip (PS3)