on 5 June 2013
ive had this rubber case for about 3 months and its done well. its still in great shape, it hasnt expanded or shrunk. REMEMBER ; that its made out of rubber, when you take it out of your pocket it brings your lining out with it.. puting it back in is some times a chore due to friction.

-ive dropped my phone in this case 3-4 times and the case has saved my phone on every single occasion.
on 24 November 2014
Great case use all the time not the hard plastic silicone witch I kept on getting the real rubber floppy one would buy again only downside is there's a rubber seem round middle where it's been moulded unnoticable can remove with scissors
on 1 October 2013
Very good service and a very good product for the money. You don't get nought these days for a pound! Well apart from the odd bargain!
on 10 December 2013
I waited about a month for this item, when it came it doesn't fit the iPhone 4S as tightly as it should, it doesn't have a whole for the lock button and it was faulty as there is a tear on the side.
on 28 December 2013
The delivery took quite some time but it was ok as I had another item to use in the meantime. The item is exactly what it describes and provides a good soft cover for phone. The colour is nice and quality is ok.
on 5 October 2013
The product was light and durable which gives protection as well as style
My dislike is the cover keeps hitting the mute switch and turning your phone to silent
on 28 November 2013
This case has a nice feel to it and seems to offer good protection. My only issue is that it's a little thick on the front overlap and sometimes hinders me when texting.
Otherwise its good.
on 15 November 2013
For the price this product delivers. Can not complain really I've paid more in the past for inferior products. The rubber protects and fits iPhone 4/s well.
on 8 November 2013
looks slightly shabby around the lock button hole. fits well and hasnt started to stretch as i thought it would after the 4 months ive had it
on 28 September 2014
I ordered this case for my Dad, he loves it - practical and affordable. A lot cheaper than his last one from the apple store!