4.0 out of 5 stars Very very amusing little fake turd..lol
Published on 25 Mar 2012 by strings

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake poo, noo noo.
Published 18 months ago by robert hubbard

4.0 out of 5 stars Very very amusing little fake turd..lol, 25 Mar 2012
This review is from: NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT (Toy)
I brought this just before me and my friend went off fishing/Camping for a long weekend last year. I waited for him to make his tent up when we first arrived.I waited until he needed to nip to the toilet then i placed this fake turd on his sleeping bag.It was sitting there for hours then we called it a night and turned in. I zipped up my tent laid back on the camp bed, waited about 30 seconds and a huge EEEERRRRGGGGG! & then a mad frantic unzipping of my mates tent and he jumped out in disgust!...LOL! Classic pranksters fake turd looks sooo real cant go wrong worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars In all fairness..., 15 Sep 2012
This review is from: NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT (Toy)
A good shout and, thinking carefully about this, out of my top three comedy toileting gifts, this is certainly a 'number two'...

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake poo, noo noo., 14 May 2013
This review is from: NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT (Toy)
Although the box gave this fake poo the edge the poo itself was not up to the job. It was less realistic looking than the photo. The advert also needs to provide a cm measurement like other fake poo's do so the customer can assess its suitability for its 'owner'. We have a small dog - this fake poo is about 1/3 the size of the dog itself. I was seduced by the box and failed to do my due diligence on the contents.

5.0 out of 5 stars hours of fun, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT (Toy)
I ordered this product due to a competition between a friend and myself of who could order the S***test thing, needless to say I won. I've left it in the bath, fridge, by a bin at work, in the hallway! I've also found that in a act of revenge it has been placed in my handbag and coat pocket which is rather embarrassing but it does make me smile,it brings out the kid in everyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect secret santa present!, 27 Oct 2013
Mrs. Holly E. Bunning "Mrs H Bunning" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT (Toy)
Bought this for my friend and it was her fave present! Many a laugh had with this at the office Christmas party!

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, 15 Sep 2012
This review is from: NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT (Toy)
Now as far as new fake dog human poo in a gift box joke presents go this is exceptional. I have had other new fake dog human poo in a gift box joke presents before but none have measured up to this. The essence of a new fake dog human poo in a gift box joke present is the lifelike quality and THIS new fake dog human poo in a gift box joke present has it all. It was such a realistic new fake dog human poo in a gift box joke present, that our dog has been soundly beaten within an inch of his life several times without prior investigation due to the devastatingly lifelike qualities of the new fake dog human poo in a gift box joke present. I would recommend this new fake dog human poo in a gift box joke present to ANYONE, who is looking for a decent quality new fake dog human poo in a gift box joke present. Superb work,

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Funny, 27 Jan 2014
Nathan Hulme (East Tisted) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT (Toy)
A very good gift item, initially very funny. But if you want to use it to play jokes with after it doesn't work to well, the shape is too perfectly straight and round, it could work as a fake cigar.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks more like a Cigar.., 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT (Toy)
Not very pleased.. It looks nothing like the pic, which has the curl effect on the poo and looks wet to make it look like a realistic piece of turd, Not worth £4.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Fake poo, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT (Toy)
Bought this poo as part of a prize for quizzes we play at Christmas , can't wait to see who wins this, great joke gift, arrived in good time and we'll packaged, will use seller again, many thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful tool for teaching aid, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT (Toy)
when used as an audio visual aid for teaching purposes it is much more user friedly than the real thing.

NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT