4.0 out of 5 stars BWYA
Published on 15 Mar 2011 by BWYA

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
Published on 6 Sep 2011 by Chris Kaye

4.0 out of 5 stars BWYA, 15 Mar 2011
This review is from: Heart Pulse Rate Sports Watch Calorie Counter Monitor (Watch)
I bought this about a month ago at the same time I bought the V Fit airflow rowing machine. It was an inexpensive way for me to check my overall fitness and assess the "true" calories burnt during exercise. I punched in my sex, height, weight age etc and began to use the product. The rower also has a "theoretical" calorie burn monitor and I must say that the Trixes heart monitor watch was close to that theoretical calorie burn (so it must be working!).

For the amount of money I paid for it (considering other more prominent brands on the market which are considerably more money) I think this is a good product. You get what you pay for and I reckon I got considerably more!

4.0 out of 5 stars ~My opinion, 19 Sep 2011
Prompt delivery and a working cheaper alternative to the more expensive items that do the same job. I use it daily to calculate my calorific burn rate and the result of this is that i am now reducing my calorie intake to aid my weight loss.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart, Pulse & Calorie counter sports watch, 8 July 2011
For the price I find this watch perfect for checking calories whilst doing classes such as spinning and circuit training in the gym.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 6 Sep 2011
I bought this Heart Pulse Rate Sports Watch for my wife, it is huge standing 22mm high off her wrist, even I would find it too big and bulky. I specifically got it because it can provide a pulse reading, but the operation is rubbish; you have to gently place a finger tip on a button on the side to get a reading. You can't possibly do it while running and even when stood still it is difficult to get a reading. It's off to the charity shop.

4.0 out of 5 stars luvly jubbly, 10 Jun 2012
Mrs. M. Haines (london) - See all my reviews
I love this watch. It's lightweight and does what it says on the tin. I purchased mine from DIGIFLEX electronics and the service they provided was brilliant. They answered and solved all my queries and I received this product within 2 days of ordering it!! I would use this company again and recommend their products.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 1 Sep 2011
I bought this hoping for a basic calorie counter, thinking that it would be mediocre due to the extremely low price - there are some very expensive models out there, but have been very surprised and really pleased with my purchase - it's a really good bit of kit and measures calories,time,pulse, and it can time laps. it's also waterproof so you can wear it when swimming. the heart rate monitor is accurate (i checked it manually) and it can measure calories burned at 5 different exercise levels (cardio, fat burning etc). Really worth the money and although chunky, it's not overly so. it's also an accurate time-keeping watch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 18 May 2011
This item arrived in great time and in perfect condition. Great value for the reasonable price I paid for it. Instructions came with this also which are needed to operate the watch correctly. It also reads the time and date so I can wear it generally and not just for sports.

Would recommend perchasing this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart Pulse Sports watch, 5 Jun 2011
F. W. Creed "freddo" (Norwich UK) - See all my reviews
I am enjoying using this watch / heart pulse. The instructions were fairly brief compared to a previous purchase
but there were some items not clear which meant some frustration using the trial and error method to get results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 25 May 2014
I ve only tried this once so far as I only want it for my Zumba classes but it's great value and does what it's supposed to

2.0 out of 5 stars Pulse Rate is a step too far, 14 Mar 2014
S. Mckenna - See all my reviews
Unfortunately, I find it impossible to get an accurate pulse rate from this product. It doesn't seem to register my finger on the point at all. I'm not dead, I swear.