5.0 out of 5 stars luxurious gloves
Very soft, and so comfortable, a little small for medium sized though, and a badly placed label inside one glove(now removed and re-stitched by me)that irritated me, like most labels do! It is not a problem as such quality overrides this small annoyance.
Published on 4 Nov. 2011 by Mr. K. White

1.0 out of 5 stars These gloves are rubbish!
Published on 28 Mar. 2013 by Barney of Peckham

1.0 out of 5 stars These gloves are rubbish!, 28 Mar. 2013
There are two major problems with these gloves. 1. The middle finger (on each glove) is disproportionately long compared to the rest, so even when relaxed, it look like I'm permanently 'flipping the bird'. I'm a grown man and take small size gloves, so I'll leave you to figure out whether my stature supports walking the streets of Peckham appearing to make vulgar gestures to all and sundry. 2. Who sews tags (with edges like razors) on the inside of a glove? Really uncomfortable and impossible to remove without damaging the wristband. On reflection though, Helly Hansen have probably included these Wolverine-esque razor tags as personal protection against angry Londoners offended by accidental 'bird flipping'. I should've just bought gloves from Asda...

5.0 out of 5 stars luxurious gloves, 4 Nov. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Powerstretch, 22 Feb. 2013
Powerstretch is much nicer than ordinary fleece. However these are NOT POWERSTRETCH they are basic fleece. I also returned them but still being described as Powerstretch. Don't buy if you want Powerstretch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don'y buy if you want Powerstretch gloves, 29 April 2012
John Corteen - See all my reviews
This review is from: Helly Hansen Polartec Powerstretch Glove (Sports Apparel)
They are made from Microfleece. I returned the pair I bought stating the difference and they are still being sold.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing, 28 Mar. 2015
Far too small for X-Large but cost more to return than I paid so disappointed

Helly Hansen Polartec Powerstretch Glove