5.0 out of 5 stars Music to my ears
Published 9 months ago by Sandman

1.0 out of 5 stars comply foam
Not worth the Money, you can better buy earprotect foam tips and make them yourself.They did fitt for my Sennheisers, but as far as I know they don't have replacements for the Yamaha EPH-100? On their Website you can find out wich ones you Need for your in ears,but again, not worth the Money compared to the Silicone ones.
Published 11 months ago by willy vlyminck

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but required modding, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Comply P-Series Premium Foam Replacement Eartips - Medium (3 Pairs) Black (Electronics)
I've been using using comply tips on all of my IEMs for years now,
started with medium T-100s which I actually still have 1 pair left, they are small, minimal size really, 10mm length 12mm diameter,
the best ones I've had were T-100 large from early 2013, 14mm length, 13mm diameter, no guard on them,
but when I re-ordered those I found that they had changed the design to a shorter wider version, closer in length to the original mediums, these measure roughly 14mm diameter and as such they seem to exert slightly too much pressure on my ears and lack the depth to get good isolation.

So I switched to the P-series which are much longer, 15mm + length, 13mm diameter, they also have a tapered core unlike the T-100s, so they feel slightly different when rolled and possibly isolate better.

The issue I found with these though is that they are actually TOO long, this might be great for use in very high noise environments, but for general usage I found that the hole would actually close up and muffle the sound because the insertion was too deep, so I had to actually cut the end off to hear the sound clearly, its difficult to get a straight cut since they are foam and you lose the nice rounded shape that complys have. After that you might notice an additional problem, the long core inside resonates strongly at certain frequencies ( around 4 to 8 KHz ) like a reed in a wind instrument, adding a slight harsh sound to the music, to fix this I had to force back the remaining foam past the end of the core and cut around 2-3mm off, not easy.

I give it a high rating anyway because from what I've seen theres nothing else you can buy that will produce the good results you can get with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music to my ears, 20 Dec 2013
Sandman "Sandman" (Brighton United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I didn't think anything could improve on the sound of my Shure 535 headphones. I was wrong. Thanks to the Comply Foam Tips, the Shures sound even better: every voice and instrument clear and distinct from the highest notes to the deepest bass, as if the music has been transported straight from the studio into my head. The Tips are quite comfortable and also offer near total insulation from outside noise. That would be my only word of warning: it would be easy to miss announcements at airports or on trains etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort, great sound, great isolation, 11 July 2013
P. Antoniou (Athens, GR) - See all my reviews
I've tried several other foam tips for my etymotic IEMs (including some extra options etymotic provides, besides the ones they give you with the ER4s) and I also have custom made silicone molds. First of all, the isolation with these tips is better than everything else (including the highly expensive silicone molds). Secondly, comfort wise, these are much more comfortable than the other foam tips, and minimally less comfortable than the silicone molds (you feel a slight pressure) ie, you don't really start to get tired of the IEMs for at least 2-3 hours (truth is, with the custom silicone tips, you could wear them all day long). And finally and more importantly, the sound is better than EVERYTHING else, including the molds!! (which I didn't expect). It seems that a) the molds don't allow the tip to reach so deep into the ear (although it's extremely deep) and the bass somewhat suffers as a result. and b) the sound of your footsteps if you have to walk, or any other internal sounds which are unavoidable when wearing IEMs, is not so pronounced as with the silicone molds! So in the end, it seems that the only thing these extra.... 150£ got me was (much) extra comfort. The next best thing (or THE best thing, if you don't have to use your IEMs for more than a few hours at a time) are these foam tips though, and for a tenth of the price..... Just ordered a second packet.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than what came with the earbuds, 26 Aug 2013
P. STANLEY "pstanley2k" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Even with expensive earbuds you do not receive the same quality that you so with a set of Comply. Have tried am y other styles of earbud tips but none match Comply for the seal you need to hear bass and all details of the track. These are the only earbud tips to use which will make your earbuds sound like over the head headphones but without the bulk.

1.0 out of 5 stars comply foam, 27 Sep 2013