4.0 out of 5 stars Individual Lashes Ultra
Hi

I love these lashes they are fantastic!

Published on 20 Feb 2011 by The Apie

2.0 out of 5 stars The adhesive is terrible.
The adhesive does not stay and looks so bad after drying. The medium lashes and the small size are ok the long is tooo long!
Published 9 months ago by aisa

4.0 out of 5 stars Individual Lashes Ultra, 20 Feb 2011
This review is from: Eylure Pro Lash Individuals Combo for short, medium and long, Knot Free (Personal Care)
Hi

I love these lashes they are fantastic!

These lashes give you a lot more natural look the the standard individual lashes (with the bulbs on the end) and are much easier to apply. I personally would prefer a bit more variance in length choices so I could give an even more natural look, since the difference in lengths are quite obvious when looking closely, however that could just be me being a perfectionist? lol

The staying power of the lashes is pretty good but I wouldn't say they last four weeks like it says on the box! this doesn't put me off however purely because you can replace lashes as the fall out to keep them looking reasonable, unlike strip lashes!

there are some down sides.... they give you too many of the short lashes and not many of the long lashes. So Loads of the short lashes get wasted! Not good!! I think if they were to box all the sizes (plus more sizes) separately then this would give customers much more flexibility and be far more cost affective for them, admittedly for the first couple of buys this would be more expensive (to buy 3 or 4 boxes to get the desired effect) but up keep and repeat purchasing would be more cost effective and far less wasteful!

I would recommend these lashes and I personally use them all the time, however I am always looking for something that will tick all the boxes for me :)

Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy as you may think but worth the effort, 29 Mar 2014
Ok so I used these for the first time tonight with Salon System Semi Permanent Lash adhesive. Here are my processes..

Clean your eyelashes, I use Bioderma Crealine H20. Best eye make up remover I own that is not oily.
Shake the glue vigorously.
Pour a drop on some tin foil
Place the eyelashes packet open with the flares away from you.
Pick up a lash with some good tweezers and dip the unflared end in the glue and if you have too much glue, drag it on the tin foil to get rid of the excess
When you pick up the eyelash with the tweezers, it should be half way down the lashes with the flares pointing away from you.
Hover in front of your eyelashes and amend your hand position so that you can ascertain what the best angle of your natural eyelashes are so that when you put the false lash on you don't have to wriggle to too much on your natural lashes because this can disperse too much glue on your natural lashes. Once the lash is in place, you can use the base of the tweezers to press down onto your natural lashes or (and this is not for the faint hearted) you can use your tweezers to press the false eyelash and your natural lash together but this involves very pointy tweezers millimeters from your delicate eye.
Clean your tweezers if you have glue on them and pick up the next lash and continue the process.

First timers, don't get stressed about the glue. Take your time. You will probably need to dispense more glue than you feel you want to but you have to start somewhere. I got through about seven drops on my first attempt.

Some people start from one end and work their way to the inner corner but I started in the middle. I struggled with the direction the lashes needed to be placed but have learnt that it's better to hover, amend lash position and then place the lash.

It's all new for me but I hope this has helped someone :)

Would love to hear from some one more experienced if what I'm doing is correct? It might help other first timers too.

Update 1 week later

I removed these today, some we're going wonky so thought I'd just take a breather. Be prepared to lose eyelashes if you have applied the glue to thickly. Trick is to break the glue by squeezing the blob with a pair of tweezers and then it will just come away. If you have been good and applied a little glue, just use oil (I used superfacialist) and it will just slide of your eyelashes.

5.0 out of 5 stars a FANTASTIC product - buy ! BuY!! BUY !!!!, 18 May 2011
I have been using full false eyelash strips for about 6 months now - re-applying a new half-eyelash strip per eye every day (VERY cheap for 10 pair packs on eBay!?!) ...

... HOWEVER, I noticed a friend had very NATURAL looking long glamourous lashes ... and hence I ended up trying these "individual extension lashes" which you glue in between your own lashes (or slightly on top). The first attempt was a little 'gloopy' - and a magnifying mirror is a MUST, but by the second attempt I was a pro. !!! If you also dye your OWN eyelashes with a permanent eyelash dye (permanent mascara) first, it gives an EXTRA WONDERFUL effect.

I would DEFINITELY recommend getting a BLACK permanent adhesive, and keeping the amount used to a tiny dot per lash. So long as you don't use an oily make-up remover, or moisturiser near the lashes, and only pat the lashes dry after a shower, I reckon it would be possible to make the lashes last for up to 3 weeks (filling in any gaps as they appear). After three weeks or so they begin to look a bit "tired", so simply dissolve the eyelash adhesive with the remover included in this pack. Wash your lashes WELL to get rid of any of the remover that would dissolve the new adhesive application - and reapply!

If any lashes slot in at a slightly crooked angle, pluck them back out IMMEDIATELY, wipe, and reapply.

...AND ...

HEY PRESTO !!!! ...

... you wake up with FABULOUS eyes EVERY MORNING DaRLing !?*!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lashes, 2 Jan 2014
These are great for those who want to wear individual lashes not full heavy strip ones. they look so natural, and very easy to apply and wear, great!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to appy and with the small individual spray lashes ..., 26 Nov 2013
Subscribed to 2 of these a month a lot cheaper than in the shops as I buy them regularly, easy to appy and with the small individual spray lashes you can adjust how extravigant you want them to be depending on you requirements... Great for everday if you have thin lashes like mine...

2.0 out of 5 stars The adhesive is terrible., 11 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, 24 Aug 2013
these eyelashes look so natural. ive never purchased individual lashes before ive allways just used the full ones so I am very happy with these and will be buying again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great DIY Lash Extension Kit, 21 Aug 2013
Hayley C (London, England) - See all my reviews
I have had lash extensions done professionally a few times.
In my experience, individual lashes often give the best results.
These lashes are more like cluster lashes which are not as goood as individual lashes.
However, these particular lashes look quite natural compared to other cluster lashes I have come across.
I would suggest using a different glue because this one does show up quite easily.
They are reasy to use with the Bourjois Lash Tweezers and last more than a few days.
For such a small price, they're great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these lashes but wish they would last longer, 7 Aug 2013
I love these lashes and as I don't wear them all the time only on events these are pretty ideal for me as they are more natural then some lashes I just wish the glue was better and they would stay on longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good easy to apply, 5 Aug 2013
These lashes are great. Much more versatile with the type of effect you want. Easy to apply with tweezers and cotton bud. Put on a single row for more casual occasion and add more layers for more dramatic effect. Will definitely buy them again. They are better than strip lashes and easier to apply though they do take more time but the results are well worth it. I would recommend using a different glue as the glue that comes with these lashes isn't the best.