4.0 out of 5 stars Individual Lashes Ultra
Hi

I love these lashes they are fantastic!

Published on 20 Feb 2011 by The Apie

2.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhh
Could not get these on in the end I threw them in the bin
Okay if you have the patience I suppose
Published 1 month ago by looking good

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Individual Lashes Ultra, 20 Feb 2011
This review is from: Eylure Individual Ultra Lashes (knot free) - Black Combo (short, Medium & Long) (Personal Care)
Hi

I love these lashes they are fantastic!

These lashes give you a lot more natural look the the standard individual lashes (with the bulbs on the end) and are much easier to apply. I personally would prefer a bit more variance in length choices so I could give an even more natural look, since the difference in lengths are quite obvious when looking closely, however that could just be me being a perfectionist? lol

The staying power of the lashes is pretty good but I wouldn't say they last four weeks like it says on the box! this doesn't put me off however purely because you can replace lashes as the fall out to keep them looking reasonable, unlike strip lashes!

there are some down sides.... they give you too many of the short lashes and not many of the long lashes. So Loads of the short lashes get wasted! Not good!! I think if they were to box all the sizes (plus more sizes) separately then this would give customers much more flexibility and be far more cost affective for them, admittedly for the first couple of buys this would be more expensive (to buy 3 or 4 boxes to get the desired effect) but up keep and repeat purchasing would be more cost effective and far less wasteful!

I would recommend these lashes and I personally use them all the time, however I am always looking for something that will tick all the boxes for me :)

Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM, 21 Sep 2012
These are absolutely brilliant, I bought one box and then went on to buy another 4 boxes as they are so good! Half the price they are in superdrug you can't complain, always delivered quickly and no fuss! Such a good product once you've got the knack. The first time I used these I did find it quite tricky but now I can put them on in minutes and they last brilliantly. Okay the box does say something like 4 weeks but I don't think anyone really expects that. They tend to last me about 10 days however as I only use a small amount of mascara on them they can often be cleaned with a make up wipe and re used! My tips for applying would be to get comfy with some good lighting a small handheld mirror and a good pair of tweezers! After using once or twice you'll be a pro!!

5.0 out of 5 stars a FANTASTIC product - buy ! BuY!! BUY !!!!, 18 May 2011
I have been using full false eyelash strips for about 6 months now - re-applying a new half-eyelash strip per eye every day (VERY cheap for 10 pair packs on eBay!?!) ...

... HOWEVER, I noticed a friend had very NATURAL looking long glamourous lashes ... and hence I ended up trying these "individual extension lashes" which you glue in between your own lashes (or slightly on top). The first attempt was a little 'gloopy' - and a magnifying mirror is a MUST, but by the second attempt I was a pro. !!! If you also dye your OWN eyelashes with a permanent eyelash dye (permanent mascara) first, it gives an EXTRA WONDERFUL effect.

I would DEFINITELY recommend getting a BLACK permanent adhesive, and keeping the amount used to a tiny dot per lash. So long as you don't use an oily make-up remover, or moisturiser near the lashes, and only pat the lashes dry after a shower, I reckon it would be possible to make the lashes last for up to 3 weeks (filling in any gaps as they appear). After three weeks or so they begin to look a bit "tired", so simply dissolve the eyelash adhesive with the remover included in this pack. Wash your lashes WELL to get rid of any of the remover that would dissolve the new adhesive application - and reapply!

If any lashes slot in at a slightly crooked angle, pluck them back out IMMEDIATELY, wipe, and reapply.

...AND ...

HEY PRESTO !!!! ...

... you wake up with FABULOUS eyes EVERY MORNING DaRLing !?*!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy as you may think but worth the effort, 29 Mar 2014
Ok so I used these for the first time tonight with Salon System Semi Permanent Lash adhesive. Here are my processes..

Clean your eyelashes, I use Bioderma Crealine H20. Best eye make up remover I own that is not oily.
Shake the glue vigorously.
Pour a drop on some tin foil
Place the eyelashes packet open with the flares away from you.
Pick up a lash with some good tweezers and dip the unflared end in the glue and if you have too much glue, drag it on the tin foil to get rid of the excess
When you pick up the eyelash with the tweezers, it should be half way down the lashes with the flares pointing away from you.
Hover in front of your eyelashes and amend your hand position so that you can ascertain what the best angle of your natural eyelashes are so that when you put the false lash on you don't have to wriggle to too much on your natural lashes because this can disperse too much glue on your natural lashes. Once the lash is in place, you can use the base of the tweezers to press down onto your natural lashes or (and this is not for the faint hearted) you can use your tweezers to press the false eyelash and your natural lash together but this involves very pointy tweezers millimeters from your delicate eye.
Clean your tweezers if you have glue on them and pick up the next lash and continue the process.

First timers, don't get stressed about the glue. Take your time. You will probably need to dispense more glue than you feel you want to but you have to start somewhere. I got through about seven drops on my first attempt.

Some people start from one end and work their way to the inner corner but I started in the middle. I struggled with the direction the lashes needed to be placed but have learnt that it's better to hover, amend lash position and then place the lash.

It's all new for me but I hope this has helped someone :)

Would love to hear from some one more experienced if what I'm doing is correct? It might help other first timers too.

Update 1 week later

I removed these today, some we're going wonky so thought I'd just take a breather. Be prepared to lose eyelashes if you have applied the glue to thickly. Trick is to break the glue by squeezing the blob with a pair of tweezers and then it will just come away. If you have been good and applied a little glue, just use oil (I used superfacialist) and it will just slide of your eyelashes.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 Nov 2011
I have these done in a salon but the salon uses eylure so i thought i would try doing it myself once you try individual lashes you cant live without them.

4.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 14 Mar 2011
Like the other tip, I love these lashes instead of the strip ones. When you buy the box, you get both the glue and the lotion to get them off. They do provide instructions, but if you look on Youtube, or Eylure website, you will see a video showing you how to do them.

I have tried a few strip lashes, and I found they look a bit out there and bold, and a bit fiddly as you put them on your eyes, you need to get them even all over your eye lid. So I opted for these. You do have to put these on, when you have no products, eg. mascara, on your eye lashes and they come in 3 sizes (small, for your inner small lashes, medium, for your centre lashes and large for the outer corners). I have small lashes, so the small lashes in the pack were a little big. But the best thing you can do is experiment. For a natural look, I tend to use just the small lashes all over my eyes, but for nights out or special occasions I put medium or large on the corner when I do my eye liner in a flick, or put them all over my eyes in between the small ones for longer fake lash look.

I gave them 4 stars purely because they won't last 4 weeks, especially if you are like me, I have brown lashes so these stand out a lot, so I have to use mascara to blend my own lashes in with the fake ones. But if you are careful, and gently wipe them, I found I can reuse a couple of them. Like the other tips say, I wish they did more replacements, so if you find you don't have a enough eg. large ones you can just go and buy a few large ones without buying a whole new packet, but the packet always comes in useful if I ever get cut short any ways.

But experiment with these as I find them very versatile and can make a lot of different looks according to your day or night out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spring change, 17 April 2014
I bought these for a change instead of normal strip eyelashes, they're great because you can use as many or a few as you'd like to create the look you'd like. The only downside was that the adhesive lost it's tackiness pretty quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush Lashes, 15 April 2014
I usually have my lashes done in a salon but decided on trying these. After reading good reviews I decided to go ahead and buy 2 packs as they are cheaper here than in the shops. They arrived quickly (prime) and in good packaging. I found them relatively easy to apply, i'm sure with a few more attempts i'll be fine, seeing as it was my first go I was really really pleased with the finished result. To be honest I cant really tell the difference from when I have them done, this is going to save me a fortune!. I did read a few comments on here about the quality of the glue so I did buy a separate black glue - (Salon System Semi-Permanent Individual Lash Adhesive Black 15ml) so I cant comment on that but the lashes are lovely. Only thing is getting them out of the packaging without damaging them as they are slightly glued to the plastic, I ruined a few :( ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love!, 14 April 2014
This is definitely a must have for ladies with short lashes or maybe those wanting a natural look. It comes with clear glue and it is very easy to apply and reapply if you make a mistake. Everyone i know have been complimenting me on how healthy my lashes look due to these extensions and no-one knows there fake! (shh)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhh, 16 Mar 2014